Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Im looking to get started in the competitive battling ive been breeding for a couple days now so I have trade offers. Would you take 5iv froakie, chespin, phantump? I also have quite a bit of 4iv pokemon. Im interested in building the following team, alakazam, tryanitar, tyrunts evo, scizor, gengar, snorlax.

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 3-6-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

If the pokemon you are offering have thier HA then I am interested.
If they do what would you like for them? I have I believe all but the snorlax you are looking for.

Not even sure how I would go about checking like i said im just getting back into this after maybe a two year break. Im getting back on the right path though i remembered most of the stuff needed. How do I check to see if they have their HA and i will do it for you.

XxcornwallxX said:
Not even sure how I would go about checking like i said im just getting back into this after maybe a two year break. Im getting back on the right path though i remembered most of the stuff needed. How do I check to see if they have their HA and i will do it for you.

Well the HA of Phantump is Harvest, Froakie is Protein and Chespin is Bullet Proof.

Um my 3DS is not near me or charged but i know for a fact I have a timid 5iv froakie with protean

XxcornwallxX said:
Um my 3DS is not near me or charged but i know for a fact I have a timid 5iv froakie with protean

Thats great! I would like one. What pokemon did you want from me?

I would like the 5iv jolly tyrunt if thats possible and would you check your private messages i have a couple questions

Alright np I will be able to trade in a few hours. I have to leave for now but can trade one i get back.

Can you get Swinubs with both Ice moves as egg moves and SR?

Shining Goodra said:

Do you mean both Ice Shard and Icicle Crash? I am not sure but it says he doesnt get Ice Shard as an egg move.

Dr.Mario said:
Shining Goodra said:

Do you mean both Ice Shard and Icicle Crash? I am not sure but it says he doesnt get Ice Shard as an egg move.

*Checks Manny, his competitive Mamoswine*

Yep, he's got Ice Shard! If not from an egg move, then he learns it naturally.

*Checks Serebii*

Yeah, Swinub learns it at lvl 24. Maybe he means Icicle Spear and Icicle Crash?

So I looked at my Mews, none of them are close to perfect, I'm more of a collector so getting them with high stats wasn't a concern of mine.

Axell Starr said:
So I looked at my Mews, none of them are close to perfect, I'm more of a collector so getting them with high stats wasn't a concern of mine.

Ah dang. Well I am still needing a lot of dex wants so if you could give me 7 of those I would trade you something off my list.

Dr.Mario said:
Yea i can do my shiny for 14 dex wants just let me update that.

Edit: Alright I updated my wants. So if you have any 14 I will trade it for the shiny Deino.
Also are any of your shiny 5 IV? Specifically, the shiny Mew is it flawless?

Edit 2: I can trade later today around 4:30pm server time I have to go to bed for now.
I didnt know if you had all the pokemon on hand or not but just letting you know just in case.
I'm sorry but I don't have 5iv shinies.
I don't want to trade shiny mew but I can trade
the other mew.
It isn't flawless:(

kevmar said:
Dr.Mario said:
Yea i can do my shiny for 14 dex wants just let me update that.

Edit: Alright I updated my wants. So if you have any 14 I will trade it for the shiny Deino.
Also are any of your shiny 5 IV? Specifically, the shiny Mew is it flawless?

Edit 2: I can trade later today around 4:30pm server time I have to go to bed for now.
I didnt know if you had all the pokemon on hand or not but just letting you know just in case.
I'm sorry but I don't have 5iv shinies.
I don't want to trade shiny mew but I can trade
the other mew.
It isn't flawless:(

Oh no what I meant is that I will trade you my Shiny Dieno for 14 of my dex wants.
The mew thing I was just asking about.

ShinyVincent said:
Can you trade now?

I can tarde now for a while.

Edit: Ok @ShinyVincent, I will remain online untill I go to bed which will be for quite some time.
Send me a trade invite when you are available.

Hey, I'm interested in your 5IV Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet.

It seems like you've got a lot of what I already have, but I've got a 5IV Adamant/Jolly Ekans, although I'm not sure if that is particularly interesting to you. I also have a 4IV Modest Feebas, unfortunately both Special Attack and Special Defense are not the 31's.

Let me know if any of these interest you. Thanks.

Lenny said:
Hey, I'm interested in your 5IV Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet.

It seems like you've got a lot of what I already have, but I've got a 5IV Adamant/Jolly Ekans, although I'm not sure if that is particularly interesting to you. I also have a 4IV Modest Feebas, unfortunately both Special Attack and Special Defense are not the 31's.

Let me know if any of these interest you. Thanks.

Actually the Ekans does interest me

Your Ekans

My Marill

Sound good? I am online now my FC and IGN in sig.

Edit: I got you added.

Sure, that sounds good with me, I will give you the Adamant one because I am currently using the Jolly for breeding purposes.

My FC is: 1950-8771-9381
IGN: Oren

Back