Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-10-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

never mind

Yea silly me

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-20-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Update: New OP looks OP you no longer have to scroll for years!!!
5 IV Adamant Makuhita w/ bullet punch
5 IV Modest exeggecute w/ giga drain
5 IV Timid Litleo
Shiny Timid Litleo one with 5 IVs missing sdef and one with 4 IVs missing atk sdef

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-20-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

How many 5 IV for my Shiny Azumarill? Also in trade for swapping that Mienfoo out with something.

Would you do for Meditite,Tyrunt, Poliwag, Vulpix, Fletchling, Pancham, Honedge, Kangaskan, Eletrike, Meinfoo, Noibat and Deino.

Would you do 6 of my 5iv pokemon + a stealth rocks Skarmory + a shiny 6iv Scizor For em? Free free to mix it up if you see anything on my list that interests you :)

P.s the Scizor has been cloned and I'm pretty sure it's legit. Can't make any promises of course.

Edit: Nevermind I breed all of the previous gen pokemon :D

Shining Goodra said:
How many 5 IV for my Shiny Azumarill? Also in trade for swapping that Mienfoo out with something.

Hmm I think I wouid do 3 for it. What did you want to swap out for mienfoo?

xDkoYx said:
Would you do for Meditite,Tyrunt, Poliwag, Vulpix, Fletchling, Pancham, Honedge, Kangaskan, Eletrike, Meinfoo, Noibat and Deino.

Would you do 6 of my 5iv pokemon + a stealth rocks Skarmory + a shiny 6iv Scizor For em? Free free to mix it up if you see anything on my list that interests you :)

P.s the Scizor has been cloned and I'm pretty sure it's legit. Can't make any promises of course.

Hmm I dont really like shiny scizor over his normal. As for the others I only really like the skarmory with stealth rocks. Honestly other than pokedex wants which I will update later with I am wanting flawless legendaries shiny would be great but they don't have to be.

Do 4 and the Mienfoo swap and deal ?

Bargain struck my friend. I am traveling right though but I can trade once I get there which is expected to be 6 hrs from now which I think makes it about 2am server time. What would you like in place for the mienfoo?

Dr.Mario said:
Bargain struck my friend. I am traveling right though but I can trade once I get there which is expected to be 6 hrs from now which I think makes it about 2am server time. What would you like in place for the mienfoo?

I'll be up, I'm eastern time so it'll be around 12am for me.

I'd like a lightning rod electrike for the Mienfoo.

Still thinking on the other 4, but I have 6 hours :p

Hey Mario if possible could you breed me one of your bulbasaurs but with grassy terrain also as a egg move along with giga drain I`ll trade you 7 Heart Scales and a evo stone of your choice.

Or do you have a male misdraevus?

Check said:
Hey Mario if possible could you breed me one of your bulbasaurs but with grassy terrain also as a egg move along with giga drain I`ll trade you 7 Heart Scales and a evo stone of your choice.

Yes yes of course I welcome custom orders. It will take a day max ill om you when it is complete. Would you happen to have a dawn stone?

Shining Goodra said:
Or do you have a male misdraevus?

I do not have a misdreavus

:( darn.. well tell me when you're ready to trade.

Yup I will let you know. Did you decide what you wanted?

I would happen to have a extra dawn stone and 7 heart scales correct.

Sorry I fell asleep. .

Timid (infiltrator noibat) (f) if possible.
Adamant (sandstorm) larvitar (m)
Adamant (Sap Sipper) skiddo
Timid electrike (lightning rod) (HP ice) if possible
Bold poliwag (HA) (m)

Shining Goodra said:
Sorry I fell asleep. .

Bold poliwag (HA) (m)

I understand amigo.
I dont realy know how to control the HP so I dont think I could make it be Ice.
As for the others I will have the noibat soon.

Check said:

Sounds good. I should have the Bulbasaur sometime later today. Later Later.

Dr.Mario said:
Shining Goodra said:
Sorry I fell asleep. .

Bold poliwag (HA) (m)

I understand amigo.

Check said:

Ok, maybe instead of Electrike I can get a Sableye with Prankster? With any possible egg movies, especially recover. Calm nature.

Other than that, do you have extra evo stones for Poliwag to get Politoed?

Shining Goodra said:
Dr.Mario said:
I understand amigo.

Ok, maybe instead of Electrike I can get a Sableye with Prankster? With any possible egg movies, especially recover. Calm nature.

Yea I can do that. Sorry it took so long that Noibat didnt want to be female but I have everything you requested. Also I will give Poliwag a kings rock so when the time comes you can evolve to Politoad

I will remain online for quite some time so just send me a trade invite when ready.

Dr.Mario said:
Shining Goodra said:

Yea I can do that. Sorry it took so long that Noibat didnt want to be female but I have everything you requested. Also I will give Poliwag a kings rock so when the time comes you can evolve to Politoad

I will remain online for quite some time so just send me a trade invite when ready.

Awesome :) getting on now.

Thank you very much!!
He will be taken great care of.

Back