Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-10-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Hm, anything I have that'd interest you for the Frillish?

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-10-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Galaxy Hunter said:

Would you do a Bagon (HA) and a Tentacool(HA)?

Dr.Mario said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Sure, any natures/IV's you want?

Galaxy Hunter said:
Dr.Mario said:

Could I just get the Bagon to be Naive and the Tentacool to be Calm?
Good IVs would be very much appreciated but its not a requirement.

Dr.Mario said:
Galaxy Hunter said:

Ok, I'll PM you when they're ready.

Galaxy Hunter said:
Dr.Mario said:

Ok, I'll PM you when they're ready.

Sure thing. Did you want a female or male? I have both in stock atm.

What do you want for your Shiny Modest Event Dialga w/5IVs?

Is the FL mean flawless?

Dr.Mario said:
Is the FL mean flawless?

That it does. See the legend on my thread at the top? It was meant for this particular situation :p

What were you interested in?

Would you do the Latias and a power band?

Dr.Mario said:

Thats a plausible trade. Not so keen on trading the item though. I'll get back to you.

Shiny Modest Deino, Shiny Bold Solosis, and Shiny Realaxed Ferrothorn. I will trade you A Zapdos, 3 mewtwo, Uxie, Azelf, Xernens, Yveltal, Zygrarde, Shiny Gyarados, A Venusanr, Charizard, Blastoise, Blaziken, Greninja, Shendinja, a Male Pyroar, and a Spiritomb.

Super__Sonic said:
Dr.Mario said:

Thats a plausible trade. Not so keen on trading the item though. I'll get back to you.

Ya sure np. I wouldnt ask for an item but its careful which lowers sp atk.
If it had been Timid, modest or calm I wouldnt ask then.

Rayquazapokemon20 said:
Shiny Modest Deino, Shiny Bold Solosis, and Shiny Realaxed Ferrothorn. I will trade you A Zapdos, 3 mewtwo, Uxie, Azelf, Xernens, Yveltal, Zygrarde, Shiny Gyarados, A Venusanr, Charizard, Blastoise, Blaziken, Greninja, Shendinja, a Male Pyroar, and a Spiritomb.

Sorry friend I dont need any of those.

5IV shiny goomy and shiny Politoed (not 5IV)

for

5IV modest clauncher
5IV modest Bulbasaur
5IV jolly mienfoo
5IV timid Nidoran

tell me if counter or good.

What ability is the goomy and are the IVs in all but atk?

I think Gooey, and no, but it's still 5IV and a shiny....

Would you swap the Goomy for the Azumarill?

can't, I'm using the Azumarill.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I understand.

I'll accept your terms then. Can you trade now?. What was your IGN again?
Mine was Alan

Back