XY Do You Care to Complete the Pokédex?

xxashxx said:
Oh yeah you can't get on Wi-Fi in those game now. Nintendo Shut down thw Wi-Fi for all those games back on May 20th this year XD. I was able to complete all dex's on all games before they did that and my X is complete. Took about 10 weeks of trading XD.:)

What I meant was even before ninintendo shut the conections down and I only had platinum pokemon game and I had trouble connecting to the internet and trade pokemon to finish the pokedex.
But on black even though the conections are down and still not able to trade with others ,the only thing I can do is just transport them to x.

I am currently around 60 pokemon away from completing the 4th gen dex with only Hoenn pokes and Chikorita left

Beth Stockton said:
xxashxx said:
Oh yeah you can't get on Wi-Fi in those game now. Nintendo Shut down thw Wi-Fi for all those games back on May 20th this year XD. I was able to complete all dex's on all games before they did that and my X is complete. Took about 10 weeks of trading XD.:)

What I meant was even before ninintendo shut the conections down and I only had platinum pokemon game and I had trouble connecting to the internet and trade pokemon to finish the pokedex.
But on black even though the conections are down and still not able to trade with others ,the only thing I can do is just transport them to x.

Before you transport are you cloning them first? If not buy a hacking device so you can do this thise way you can clone and transfer copies instead of the real Pokemon.:)

Back