Wi-Fi Trades dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Have: Stuff, Want: Nothing right now

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Friend Code: 3523-2057-7150
Friend Safari: Electric; Helioptile, Electrode, and Manectric
Time Zone: MST
Times Available: Usually on at night, but it honestly varies a lot for me. We may need to set up a specific time to trade.
In-Game Name for X: Serena
In-Game Name for Y: Matt

Haves:

These are the 4 31 IV Pokemon I have for trade at the moment. The IVs will be listed in order of HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPD. I consider anything that has low speed as a 4 IV Pokemon.

None at the moment.

These are 5 31 IV Pokemon I can trade for other 5 31 IV Pokemon:

None at the moment.

Ask for anything else that you don't want good IVs for because I have some couple miscellaneous Pokemon but too many to list all out. I may need to breed them if you don't want a Nickname or if you want an UT one but I can do that. For these trades, it might take me a little longer to trade. My X has the more stuff on it. Obviously have no Shinies/Legends for trade right now.

Services Offered:

Can Breed all available Starter Pokemon right now:

Gen 1-Gen 5
Have HA Treecko, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup

Ask for any other non-starters and I may be able to do it.

I can also spread Pokerus to some junk Pokemon I got from Wonder Trade if you might need it.

Depending on the Pokemon, I can easily breed Male/Female 4 IV Pokemon. Some I can breed 5 IV but most I can't.

Wants:

-None atm

dmaster out.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - X+Y No Wants. Ask for stuff

Bump for the week.

Update: Never mind. Got everything I need. _-_ If anybody needs anything that I listed up there or I didn't, you can just ask and I might have it/be able to breed it. I don't need anything back for them.

dmaster out.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - X+Y No Wants. Ask for stuff.

I'd be interested in a Fennekin and Squirtle if you've got some extra ones. The GTS won't let me trade for them for some reason. Anything in particular you'd like in return for them?

Nope, I don't need anything for them so you can trade me whatever. Got your FC from your thread. We can trade now but I'll be getting off within this hour though so add me and PM/Profile Comment me back if you're still available.

dmaster out.

Do you happen to have a joltik?

No, unfortunately I don't right now. I don't have a Joltik Safari but I might in one that I haven't checked. I'll edit this post if that's the case. Edit: Nope, sorry bud. Don't have it.

dmaster out.

I'm interested in an Amaura but I don't know what you'd want for it lol

Any chance you've got a Mewtwonite Y that you'd trade?

Gotta be honest, I don't know what you'd want, but I thought I would ask. :p

I don't need anything for it Ka$h. Tomorrow might be hard for me to get on, but Monday will be nice for me, so if you're on then we can trade.

And no, I don't SoulWind, sorry. Currently my X is the game I have beaten and have most things on.

dmaster out.

You don't happen to have a spare bulbasaur, do you? I'd be really grateful!

Yeah, I do. Tell me your FC and we can trade whenever we're both on.

Sorry for people that wanted some trades. This week has been fairly rough for me (Midterm, etc) so that kinda sucks, but I should be able to be fairly on Thursday-Sunday for trades.

I'm also in the midst of breeding for good stuff and I can trade away extra 4 IV Pokemon that I bred that I'm willing to trade for other Pokemon that have 4 IVs on them (better than Wonder Trading them off lol). I'll be updating my thread with that as well and turn this thread into more of that right now.

dmaster out.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Female Gooey Goomy for 4 IV Pokemon!

:eek: i like this thread.

have:
F Dratini(Marvel Scale): Atk, Def, Speed
M 2x Bagon(Sheer force): HP,Atk,Def,Sp.def,speed
F Larvesta(flame body): Hp/sp atk/sp.def/speed
F Larvesta(flame body): Def/Sp atk/ sp def/ speed
(I'm pretty sure i have more maybe. I have to much pokemon now..)

want:
That Gastly but into Haunter if u can. (or see the other section)
That gooey pokemon
fennekin with hidden ability

Other: Wondering if you can help me evolve certain pokemon, like kingdra, alakazam, Gengar. Willing to offer kadabra in return with 5ivs. But this is probably not until sunday or next week.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Female Gooey Goomy w/ 5 IV for 5 IV Pokemon!

I can help you evolve stuff for sure. I don't really need anything back with that kind of stuff but I could take Kadabra, sure.

The Goomy I have for trade is now 5 IV because I bred a couple extra, so I would have to take a Bagon for that.

I wouldn't mind a Female Larvesta, either one I can trade for. And that Dratini is also really nice too. I can evolve Gastly easily with a Rare Candy and it won't have EVs (it's not Level 1 because I used it in the Day Care) and it has 4 31 IVs just so you know. Also getting a Female Magician of the Fenniken line might be a little tough for me to get but I'll need to check my Safaris first anyway. I'll edit this post if I can get it in the next couple hours. Lmk what kind of trade you want to set up.

Edit: Of course first encounter in the Fire Safari is a Female Braixen with Magician lol. Looks like I'll have a Fennekin for trade soon. ;p If you don't mind that it's Male, Modest, and only has a 31 in Special Attack, it's definitely for trade. I'm not planning on breeding it more with better stats right now so you would have to settle.

dmaster out.

Okay my fc is: 1822-0199-2604. I'm on most of the time on the weekends. Mornings and night. central time.

To help organize of what we are offering:
bagon-goomy
larvesta- gastly/haunter
dratini- male fennekin w/ hidden ability
Also if u can help me evolve my seadra, that would be great.
( I will probably iv my abras next week or on sunday because i have been just breeding all week )

Cool. I'll be able to trade in about 15 minutes or so. If you're still on, I'll offer the trade for the stuff. And I can help you evolve your Seadra.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Cool. I'll be able to trade in about 15 minutes or so. If you're still on, I'll offer the trade for the stuff. And I can help you evolve your Seadra.

dmaster out.
okay cool. i will be on hopefully.

check ur pokemon if they are the right one because i was not ready lol... btw my seadra is not ready yet.

give me like 15min for seadra if ur going to stick around

Oh ok, yeah your Pokemon are fine. Thanks for the trade. I'll probably still be on, you can offer the trade when you're ready.

dmaster out.

RE: dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Trading 4 IV for 4 IV Pokemon!

I have some Charmanders 31/31/31/xx/31/31 that I could trade, or some 31/0/31/xx/xx/31s as well.
I could trade a 5 IV for either a shiny, (I doubt you'd want to) or an EV Trained Klefki (I'd PM you the EVs and send you the Klefki) or another 5 IV pokemon. The 3 IVs I could trade for the Fletchling.

I traded away a couple of stuff (but added a Mawile!) so I need to update my list, but I can trade my Fletchling for 3 IV Charmander I guess. I'd really prefer a slightly fairer trade of 4 IV for 4 IV if you could though.

I'm not trading any Shinies at this time and I don't take breeding/EV training requests right now so yeah.

Edit: And the Mawile is gone haha.

dmaster out.

hey dmaster i just made a poliwag jolly/quiet with 4 ivs atk/def/sp.def/speed. poliwhirl hardy with hp/atk/def/sp.def. interested?

edit: ill let u have one if u can help him evolve my politoad.

Back