Wi-Fi Trades dmaster's MyPlayer Thread - Have: Stuff, Want: Nothing right now

define "non-common". I have essentially every breedable bank mon plus Unown (not currently for trade), so just let me know what you need.

Well, the easiest way to define it is non-OU or non-everything you see on everyone else's trade page lol. And the thing is, I'm not really looking for anything in particular right now so you'd have to throw out some Pokemon to get me an idea of what you have. Egg Moves are also good to have for me to trade.

dmaster out.

I have available and can breed all starters (non-HA on most), Rattata, Meowth, Koffing, Porygon, Misdreavous, Stantler, Slakoth, Baltoy, Feebas, Castform, Kricketot, Cherubi, Buneary, Glameow, Finneon, Phione, Cottonee, Darumaka, Yamask, Frillish, Tynamo, Elgyem, and Bouffalant (like I said, every breedable bank mon). If thee are any Egg moves you want, I should be able to pull it off (I'm quite competent when it comes to breeding). I'm currently working on Aqua Jet, DD HA Corphish as well, if you're interested.

Didn't see anything xDkoYx.

Already have Corphish done, iSharingan. None of the Bank mons interest me particularly, either.

dmaster out.

Back