• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dialga Disruption

DarkraiInc

Being a Professor is great!
-Pokemon- 11
3 Dialga EX
3 Trubbish
3 Garbodor
2 Thundurus EX

-Trainers- 37
4 Professor Juniper
4 N
2 Skyla
2 Shadow Triad

4 Colress Machine
3 Ultra Ball
4 Float Stone
3 Silver Mirror
3 Pokemon Catcher
1 Computer Search
2 Level Ball
3 Switch
1 Super Rod
1 Team Plasma Ball

-Energy- 12
4 Lightning Energy
4 Plasma Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy

Strategy use Dialga EX (most of the time with a DCE and two plasma) to mill needed cards and deal 90. using Garbodor to slow down decks with abilities and thunderus to get lost plasma energy.

Any help ?

I reformatted your list to meet the standard. Please use this format next time.~KA

Well, for one, I would swap out the Lightning Energies for some Prism Energy, so you have the option to use Reversal Blade if need be. It's actually a pretty sweet attack when it works.

Another thing, I would take out Silver Mirror, as it only works on non-EXs, and Float Stone is a much better tool to put on Garbodor.

Here is a neat card you could run in replace of Computer Search, though: Scoop Up Cyclone. Never underestimate the rage your opponent will feel when all of that damage they put on a Dialga on the bench with a couple of Plasma Energy on it goes back to your hand and the Plasma is dumped onto another Dialga, who proceeds to troll their deck. Or better yet, got a Garbodor with some damage on it, or a Trubbish that could use some extra HP? Bring Garbodor on the bench with a tool to your hand and slap it on a damaged Trubbish to keep it from getting KO'd and slap the tool on it. Troll your opponent. Question marks. Profit. Worth checking out, no?

But I would take out a Plasma Ball for a Float Stone, because it is like you said, you cannot get those back, and you need as many Float Stones as you can get in one list.

After that, I would add in an extra Skyla -- because she's just that good -- and add in either two Colress or two Caitlin. They are really good cards, and Caitlin is really good in this deck because you can keep a tool in your hand and draw into a Garbodor. It's... Pretty good.

Other than that... I don't think I see anything else that I could improve upon. Hope this helped!

Kecleon-X said:
Well, for one, I would swap out the Lightning Energies for some Prism Energy, so you have the option to use Reversal Blade if need be. It's actually a pretty sweet attack when it works.

Another thing, I would take out Silver Mirror, as it only works on non-EXs, and Float Stone is a much better tool to put on Garbodor.

Here is a neat card you could run in replace of Computer Search, though: Scoop Up Cyclone. Never underestimate the rage your opponent will feel when all of that damage they put on a Dialga on the bench with a couple of Plasma Energy on it goes back to your hand and the Plasma is dumped onto another Dialga, who proceeds to troll their deck. Or better yet, got a Garbodor with some damage on it, or a Trubbish that could use some extra HP? Bring Garbodor on the bench with a tool to your hand and slap it on a damaged Trubbish to keep it from getting KO'd and slap the tool on it. Troll your opponent. Question marks. Profit. Worth checking out, no?

But I would take out a Plasma Ball for a Float Stone, because it is like you said, you cannot get those back, and you need as many Float Stones as you can get in one list.

After that, I would add in an extra Skyla -- because she's just that good -- and add in either two Colress or two Caitlin. They are really good cards, and Caitlin is really good in this deck because you can keep a tool in your hand and draw into a Garbodor. It's... Pretty good.

Other than that... I don't think I see anything else that I could improve upon. Hope this helped!

great advice! the silver mirror is for Garbodor for some extra protection and should i do 3 N 3 Juniper to add in 2 Caitlin?

DarkraiInc said:
great advice! the silver mirror is for Garbodor for some extra protection and should i do 3 N 3 Juniper to add in 2 Caitlin?

No. N and Juniper are both incredibly powerful cards and you should more or less never run less than 4 of them. In addition, Caitlin is pretty bad since if you're playing out your hand, it doesn't do a thing,

Caitlin is better in a stage 2 deck anyways because you can have a candy, caitlin, and draw into the stage 2.

This isn't a Stage 2 deck, and even in a Stage 2 deck I wouldn't cut N or Juniper for anything because they're so powerful.

I thought about making a deck with Dialga, but running a 3-2-2 Aggron line with devolution spray to add to milling the deck. Garbador is helpful, but if your objective is milling cards then I would suggest the Aggron line.

As for trainers I do agree with the Scoop-Up Cyclone. Maybe Ghestis to get rid of any enhanced hammers because of all the special energies? Other than that the deck list looks pretty good.

Back