Art Gallery Delta's Magical Art Factory - Amelia & Yeward

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - I'm In a World of Ruin

100k views \o/

Expression Practice
tumblr_n6gtrpIqCc1snsyxqo1_1280.png

I was drawing so bad today. I’m gonna make a to do list of things I need to practice and things I want to draw.

Stuffsies. Mild nudity warning.

tumblr_n6jq50AeKu1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Entering CAC!

tumblr_n6m7bczXFX1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Quick mini update
medicham_wip_by_delta744-d7kx8x1.png

Ready to make this look good!
medicham_wip__2_by_delta744-d7kzu5a.png

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Hoenn's Medicham

Normally I wouldn't post twice in one half of a day but I've been drawing for hours (with about 3 hours of Dark Souls as a break) but finishing something is pretty rare for me and I really like how this turned out.

medicham_energy_ball_by_delta744-d7l0zye.png

I really like your Medicham picture! The shading and mountainous background that you provided in the picture really give it a nice touch. It looks shady and powerful based on its stance and origination. What move is it about to use? Based on that stance, it looks like it's about to battle some other Pokemon :p Are you planning on maybe continuing the artistic storyline you have going on, or is this going to be based solely for CaC?

Either way, great work. You just get better and better as you continue drawing. :D

Not sure I like drawing with such clean lines as that. The payoff looks nice but I was drawing for the whole day just to get that done. If I draw with messier lines I think it looks better and is much quicker but that may just be my inexperience. When I draw more and more I'll get it right quicker and better. Don't wave to clean lines and vector art just yet, I do want to mess around with them in the future using CAC as a springboard. (it's about to use Energy Ball btw)

Anyway I don't know how I came to this.
____by_delta744-d7l9v28.png

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Mega Swampert

Mega Swampert. Will take digital soon.

tumblr_n6wl2a0uaT1snsyxqo1_500.png

Can't wait to see the Mega Swampert, do you plan on doing it like your Medicham art? (how it had a background and such). By the way, keep up the great work, you're pretty much the only art thread that updates often xD.

You have a lovely art style Delta. As a budding artist myself, I find it somewhat difficult to perfectly proportion the human body. I must ask, which art program do you use?

@DevinTheWelf: Still exploring different things. Will most likely do a couple variations including the Medicham style. I don't plan on stopping any time soon!

@Ninetails: Thank you! Right now I'm using SAI but at some point I want to switch over to a program called Black Ink. Keep observing and you'll get the hang of the anatomy.

Here's the colour sketch. Also just noticed he has two elbows.
mega_swamp_wip_by_delta744-d7lo2zj.png

Decided to print out what I’ve already drawn and started to watercolour. Makes it a little more personal and I don’t have to bother fussing over lines like I do in digital. Sorry for the camera phone quality. This will stop when I find the cable to my actual camera and times when I can be bothered to scan stuff in.

mega_swamp_wip__2_by_delta744-d7m7k66.jpg

DONE!

mega_swampert_watercolour_by_delta744-d7mbqlm.jpg

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Mega Swampert Finished

I looove the shading on the Swampert, and I really think you could pull it through as a finished piece by slapping on some lineart, and/or putting a background in, because that looks sweet as heckie

Hmm...lineart. Hmm...background. I'll see if I can sketch something out that looks good. Thanks HM!

Hmmminor Nudity. This looks really bad. I know. But give it time.

tumblr_n7ds4yS0le1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Started out as a warm up but ended up being perspective practice.

sketch_book___9___queue_by_delta744-d7n13yi.jpg

Workin' on it

sketch_book___10___between_steam_sales_sketch_by_delta744-d7n6g7z.jpg

Working on some NSFW-ish thing so not having much of a chance to update. Got a Megaman doodle down though.

sketch_book___10___vile_doodle_by_delta744-d7owent.png

So I’d really like to do a series of paintings that show long gone and dead giant robots or machines in a fantasy setting. Create some wonder and mystery in how they got there and when. I think if I make them good enough this could be a really cool project.

I'm still wanting to do that Mystery Dungeon thing but I haven't been thinking about it.

1-7.png

2-7.png

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Projects

Working on another OC. Ruben.

n1e5no.png

Back