Art Gallery Delta's Magical Art Factory - Amelia & Yeward

I personally think the second one is the best of two because it looks less busy. Are you going to be making it a like a darker colour scheme so it's not too busy on the playmat? I'm currently seeing it as this orange-glow sunset :3

@pkolaboy: Will have to practice drawing more buildings but we should get there in the end ;o

@bbninjas: A darker theme wouldn't be a bad idea. Would make the Tyranitar and the cards show up a lot better.

Made a Mega Tyranitar variant.
tumblr_nskrxo1Abo1snsyxqo1_1280.png

Also added a Mega Tyrant in the background as per request.
tumblr_nskrz412UN1snsyxqo1_1280.png

tumblr_nskrz412UN1snsyxqo2_1280.png

I haven’t drawn DBZ since I was like 8. Watching it from the start while I draw in the background.

tumblr_nsmj11NfR11snsyxqo1_1280.png

And some Berserk doodles and sketches.
tumblr_nskug16Y431snsyxqo1_1280.png

tumblr_nsm3o8QJI01snsyxqo1_1280.png

Been drawing really badly these last few days. Decided to touch up on some anatomy areas. More to come!

Also it's anatomy so y'know....nudity.
tumblr_nsrzpmsJzH1snsyxqo1_1280.png

My tablet is acting up so I went back to pencil sketching for a little bit. I have ink pens but I'm dying to work with darker lines that I can quickly scribble down and easily get rid of. Hopefully this thing will start working like normal soon.

Here are some progress shots of some armour I was sketching while I was taking breaks from other stuff.
tumblr_nt4x2xdpIf1snsyxqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt6js7Njgf1snsyxqo1_1280.jpg

Amongst other terribly shot studies.
tumblr_nt1l9aLqPx1snsyxqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nt19kg6npQ1snsyxqo1_1280.jpg

My tablet came back to life for a couple days and I managed to get something out of it.

Moved on to making a cleaner sketch of Tyranitar.
tumblr_nte82rbI2X1snsyxqo1_1280.png

And a bunch of other stuff I managed to get done.
tumblr_nte8g2iZhQ1snsyxqo1_1280.png

tumblr_ntaq7u3XwZ1snsyxqo1_1280.png

tumblr_nt9ypeyPFM1snsyxqo1_1280.png

It was a long time, that I came here on this thread, because I was busy with deviantart [still] and posting also my fakemon in my thread on here hehe.
great work Delta! ;)

Back