Art Gallery Delta's Magical Art Factory - Amelia & Yeward

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Pen tool in SAI...pretty useful...

Some Loser: A+...4 STARS!

Ice Arceus: Cool beans. Thanks a lot :]

SuperArtNinja: They helped bring X-2 over to the PAL reason so they played a role in the downfall. Oh and don't worry, you'll be seeing a lot more disturbing faces in this thread.

No update today other than I have made a tumblr. It's a little baron at the moment but I'll soon make it look refreshing.
I don't know why people knock it, it's a pretty cool website. So follow or watch or whatever people do on it. It's unlikely that NSFW stuff will be going up. That's not my kinda style B[

EDIT: 300 posts WOOOOH!

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - My tumblr is up!

Followed you on Tumblr, although all you'll ever see me do is just reblog anime gifs.

:I

Does anyone do anything else on tumblr?

'Scizor'? More like 'She saw...ore'...AMIRITE?
P1000643_zps43de4dae.jpg

No I don't have fantasies of Big Boss being fe-male. Most of the time anyway.
This was mainly to practice drawing faces.
P1000640_zpsc2047970.jpg

P1000641_zpsfbcd6d80.jpg

This is the first real drawing in my new sketch book. I haven't read new Soul Eater in forever so I don't know if Crona's gender has been revealed :/

P1000653_zpscca5cc67.jpg

...completely and irrecoverably insane right? And like a main antagonist now or something.

P1000654_zps07a9b8c3.jpg

P1000655_zpsbeff8566.jpg

P1000656_zpsd21e1e43.jpg

Delta said:
Delta said:
I'll update with more Deadpool if I can find the wire that links to my tablet .-.

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Beware! Grayscale!

I like the shape on Mighyena's ears. I think they're pretty cool, but I think Mightyena's neck is a little long.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind the next time I draw a dog or a wolf, which most likely will not be anytime soon. Maybe a Manectric when I get good enough.

Sorry but these are a little hard to see. I'd adjust the levels of brightness but I can't be bothered to open up Photoshop.

Oh stawp.

I'd like some feedback on this if possible. I've lightly sketched out the rest of the original sketch which I rubbed out because I didn't think it looked right. Even if erase everything up to the start of the beard I think the face is a little too wide. What do you guys think?

EDIT: *Looks at avatar*
Oh wait nevermind.

My advice is to put more depth into the nose. I'm not sure what your order is concerning the facial structure or the facial hair, but if you draw the structure first, the do the beard and mustache, it'll come out a little more correct.

I did draw the base and then add everything else afterwards, but I erased the entire right side because I didn't think it looked right.

I hope this will come as a surprise but there is a splash of colour here. I used Water Soluble pencils because that was the only thing at hand as odd as that sounds. I'm fairly pleased with this but I'm thinking of redoing this so the pencil lines are clearer are the colours aren't as grimy. I started this around 3pm on Saturday and I've been making changes to it constantly until present.
P1000725_zps9b1b1523.jpg

P1000724_zps6da47270.jpg

P1000723_zps0b3d4613.jpg

P1000733_zps177a50cb.jpg

P1000738_zps51aa8e92.jpg

RE: Delta's Magical Art Factory - Now Featuring Two Colours!

Spatula hands? I smell DLC.

SuperArtNinja: D: aw naw!

Some Loser: I would never not use this skin.

Here is an updated, still in progress, Maya.
P1000750_zps0ea5a328.jpg

And a quick self-portrait

P1000749_zps8fa067b1.jpg

Swoosh

Torkoal lineless
P1000762_zps82c494a1.jpg

And I don't even know what this is.
P1000758_zps23a2e3b8.jpg

I like Torkoal. I swept Steven with him once in my Ruby version. It was awesome. Curse, Amnesia, Flamethrower, Body Slam. He was, the great wall of death.

Haha, yeah, Torkoal is pretty cool. A few Iron Defense and Amnesia and it becomes a beast.

Now here's something I haven't properly drawn since I was in an actual art class. Still life!

P1000774_zps055f318b.jpg

P1000775_zpsd9b62ca5.jpg

RE: Delta's Magical Sketchbook - Traditional Art until Tablet is Found!

A little Gargoyle concept art I'm working on. Thought I make use of the not-so-generous set of colours I have.

P1000809_zps993601a2.jpg

RE: Delta's Magical Sketchbook - Traditional Art until Tablet is Found!

Ok so here is a drawing I am very proud of. This is far better than my previous drawing of Big Boss and I knocked it up in about 15 minutes too.

P1000827_zpsd398708e.jpg

RE: Delta's Magical Sketchbook - Now Updating with Good Drawings!

*tumbleweed*
P1000852_zps2d56e794.jpg

RE: Delta's Magical Sketchbook - Now Updating with Good Drawings!

I like these headshots you got here, very nice shading and eyes, which is something I mess up a lot, honestly. Keep up the good work!

Back