Finished Crush A Wish [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. Except because the obvious crush would be that you would have to sleep the extra hours, so instead you must work 5 times as hard.

I wish that I wasnt so caught up in crushing that I nearly forgot to wish.

Last edited:
Granted, but since you now wish more often than you do anything else, Santa is skipping your house on Christmas cuz' you're a greedy scrooge.

I wish for a girlfriend.

Granted, but they didn't make enough profit and the entire Nintendo company is bankrupt. Good job NintendoAlian.

I wish for the Master Sword.

Granted. Upon pulling it out of the post it is stuck inside, you fall asleep for several years. During that time, the Pokebeach staff members rise to democratic power by taking complete control over the USA. It takes me 7 years to finally awaken you, and then you are tasked with bringing down their evil forces by finding the sages. Needless to say, you fail since those 7 years asleep ruined your senses. Now we're all doomed.

I wish for another American Dance Dance Revolution game.

Granted, but it becomes so popular that no one ever stops playing it, therefore no one is working on the farms, thus you don't get any food. You can't buy any either, because you have no way of reaching any kind of store. You eventually start to starve, and end up dying. And no one plays Revive this time...

I wish I could remember what I was going to do when I opened my laptop Dx

Granted, but what you were thinking was to break one of PokeBeach's rules and get yourself banned, so you ignore the thought.

I wish I could go to bed earlier than 5am.

Granted. Except I don't think you're actually awake now, so it won't matter.

Granted. Why are you even going to be earlier than 5!? Well, you can go to bed at 7PM instead.

I wish I can beat the adults at tonight's TCG tourny using Jellicent, Beartics and Forretress.

Granted. You win by default because they all fail to arrive.

I wish for the person that writes 5 posts after me to put a fake mustache on their avatar until School's over.

Granted, but they gain amazing hacking skills and put fake mustaches on EVERYONE'S avatar until school is over!

I wish I had more room in my room.

Granted, but the genie you asked misunderstood your wish so now you have to live with a room in your room, so now you have a corner with something that looks like a really big box but it's actually a room for one of your cats.
Gosh, genies these days. Ugh.

I wish this didn't have to end :p

Granted, but then the thread would get boring and repetitive.

I wish homework didn't exist and still be just as smart.

Granted, you now do not do homework at home and instead stay late at school to finish it.

I wish I could accomplish tasks faster.

Granted, but since you now accomplish them real fast, new tasks to do also come to you faster. Then this forms an endless cycle of activity that never stops. Be careful with what you wish :p

I wish I had just little bit of more free time.

Granted, as long as I get your wish too for free.

I wish for some cookies Aussie biscuits.

Granted. In my attempt to find a recipe to bake for you, I lack the ingredients. So, desperate to satisfy you, I abduct BigfootAUS and cut off his feet. I then use those feet as ingredients in the biscuits. Now they're inedible.

I wish for a format ruled by Basics in 2015-16. (I hope the reverse psychology works)

Granted, and since now there are so much basics TPCi decided to stop printing Stage 1-2s, in addition to you haing to discard a card to Bench a Pokémon. Good job Jax.

I wish I was more creative.

Granted, but all of the creative things you make are hated by everybody.

I wish I had a complete National Pokedex.

Granted, but when you complete the dex, you game crashes and sets your 3DS of fire.

I wish Pokemon wouldn't make any more freemium games.

Granted, but then an asteroid crashes at your bank(s) and destroys all your money so you can't play Pokemon anymore. Let's not forget about the guys who stole all your games.

I wish I controlled asteroids :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back