Finished Crush A Wish [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For whatever it's worth, granted. However, you only thought you controlled asteroids, and since they seem to have a grudge against you, they directed their self into the PTCG Design Headquarters where they were working on a new Larvitar TCG card. However, the asteroids blew up headquarters and decimated the in progress card. The staff of the headquarters were left in awe after the experience, of which the experience occurred obviously to prevent a broken card line, and decided to create another Deoxys card as tribute instead.

I wish I could slow down time.

Granted, but the power is irreversible and time is slowed down forever.

I wish the skins on my phone case would stop breaking.

Granted, but now your phone breaks instead :V

I wish I could make time go faster :p

Granted. Just refer to Brave's post, yes?

I wish I could find a different cool Avatar :L

Granted but while you think it looks cool, everyone else thinks it looks ugly. In fact, so ugly that you get banned from Pokebeach until you change your avatar.

I wish I had every custom in Smash bros.

Granted, but during every multiplayer match the opponent(s) force you to use default moves and stuff anyway.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand that's the end of this thread! I hope you all enjoyed this round of Crush A Wish, feel free to discuss it (and all other games) in our General Discussion thread here! Thanks for playing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back