Finished Crush A Wish [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but somehow no one has any games to play on them.

I wish Fire Emblem If was released about a year earlier :p

Granted, but you should know better never to get a game company to rush a game :U

I wish for a companion to the 'redo' and 'undo' buttons.

Granted, but it was by cheating and it's automatically disqualified and the runner up wins, a troll deck.

I wish to be the owner of Nintendo.

Granted. But because you don't know how to run a business, the company goes under.

I wish more people I knew were on PokeBeach.

Granted, but then they all talk constantly about PokéBeach until you can't stand to hear it anymore.

I wish I could shapeshift.

Granted, but you shape shift into air molecules and float away.

I wish they would release an English dub for SAO III

Granted, but it's dubbed by 4-Kids and has the worst voice actors and writing that ever existed.

I wish my knee would heal.

Granted, but now you're really thirsty and there are no water sources available.

I wish I didn't lose the game.

I grant your wish. You don't lose because the game never begins.

I wish the wish crushing people here were more creative.

Granted. Because you ask for creativity, this will be much more bland. But then, because this is still creative, this crushed wish becomes a mind-boggling paradox between creativity and uncreativity.

I wish the badge nomination system was more inviting to fill out...

Granted, but no one qualifies for any type of badge so the newly-improved system is useless.

I wish more people posted here.

Granted, but the thread become so packed that it's forced to be shut down.

I wish I was a creative ideas person for Nintendo and Pokemon TCG

Granted. Just before your first day at work where you'll introduce new ideas, a giant Haunter attacks you in your sleep and changes your opinion on the metagame as of right now. The next day, when the company asks for your recommendations, you request more EX's that can do 120 for 2 Energy with no drawbacks. The format is now permanently ruined because of you, and the Worlds 2016 winner is Miley Cyrus with her Lickilicky-EX deck that does 50 damage times the number of cards in your opponent's hand for just a measly 3 Colorless Energy. Thanks a lot, Alian.

I wish for more wishes!

Granted, but the thread is locked before you can use them so they're useless.

I wish Prof. Oak never EVER said the word brudder/brudda.

Granted, but now he constantly says sisturr/sista.

I wish that every time someone wished for a wish, their wish was crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back