• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 02-22*

CML for Shaymin EX.
I have 60 yellow deck protector sleeves and 60 brown Ultra Pro sleeves and
Silver BW Starters Coin
Silver Energy Coin
Blue Totodile Coin
Silver BW Dragons Coin

Well I hope things get better for you and yours through the hectic times!

I have them all except:

Venusaur Regionals (I might have this but will need to double check my stuff)
Mew EX I believe is in negotiations

I have 1 Camerupt EX has a tiny bit of damage on it a small crease on the top middle other than that pretty much near-mint. I can try getting pictures if you would like.

But yea I would be interested in BW energy, I could also use some codes but am only looking to get them for about a .25 value on each. If you can't do that, that's fine, I can pass on them.

LMK and if you need anything else!

Thanks

Hey did u look at my thread recently? A lot of those i dont have anymore and have been removed from my thread a while ago....anyways here is what i do have. The badges i keep in storage, i wont be able to check on those until wed BUT the below says what I am pretty sure I have. So we can make a deal and just wait till wed to confirm. Please let me know which badges you have that I want. Do you want my coins (red victini or silver dialga)? if not i cant do 1 league badge for the pink mew coin

BINX has
viridian city 06
vermillion city 06
celadon city 06
gym challenge
nationals 05-06
cities 05-06

aquapolis- rev holo rare porygon
aquapolis- rare exeggcutor
skyridge- R wigglytuff
skyridge- R forretress
sandstorm- R vaporeon
sandstorm- R arcanine
team magma team aqua- R raichu

BINX wants
pink mew coin

theme deck emboar holo
pop 9 holo regigigas
NV holo virizion
EP holo cobalion
NV 12 accelgor

I propose this trade: 1 of my league badges (not cities, gym, or nationals) for your mew coin
the above 2 lists of cards (for each other, my 7 cards for your 5)
for other badges we could trade 1 for 1, let me know what you have and if you have any wolrds badges
hey i figured out my problem...lol my signature had a link to my old (locked) thread.....now it links to my current thread so please give it a look

Magnezone_Elf said:
CML for Shaymin EX.
I have 60 yellow deck protector sleeves and 60 brown Ultra Pro sleeves and
Silver BW Starters Coin
Silver Energy Coin
Blue Totodile Coin
Silver BW Dragons Coin

Sorry....I did not see anything that I could use at the moment. Thanks for looking!

Binx345 said:
Hey did u look at my thread recently? A lot of those i don't have anymore and have been removed from my thread a while ago....anyways here is what i do have. The badges i keep in storage, i wont be able to check on those until wed BUT the below says what I am pretty sure I have. So we can make a deal and just wait till wed to confirm. Please let me know which badges you have that I want. Do you want my coins (red victini or silver dialga)? if not i cant do 1 league badge for the pink mew coin

BINX has
viridian city 06
vermillion city 06
celadon city 06
gym challenge
nationals 05-06
cities 05-06

aquapolis- rev holo rare porygon
aquapolis- rare exeggcutor
skyridge- R wigglytuff
skyridge- R forretress
sandstorm- R vaporeon
sandstorm- R arcanine
team magma team aqua- R raichu

BINX wants
pink mew coin

theme deck emboar holo
pop 9 holo regigigas
NV holo virizion
EP holo cobalion
NV 12 accelgor

I propose this trade: 1 of my league badges (not cities, gym, or nationals) for your mew coin
the above 2 lists of cards (for each other, my 7 cards for your 5)
for other badges we could trade 1 for 1, let me know what you have and if you have any wolrds badges
hey i figured out my problem...lol my signature had a link to my old (locked) thread.....now it links to my current thread so please give it a look

Ok....I have those coins.....I can do this trade with the viridian city 06 badge for the coin. I have 1 of each of the patches, and 1 of each of the first three badges for this season, and the badges from the season before the patches. Just let me know what you need... :)

AnthonyG said:
Well I hope things get better for you and yours through the hectic times!

I have them all except:

Venusaur Regionals (I might have this but will need to double check my stuff)
Mew EX I believe is in negotiations

I have 1 Camerupt EX has a tiny bit of damage on it a small crease on the top middle other than that pretty much near-mint. I can try getting pictures if you would like.

But yea I would be interested in BW energy, I could also use some codes but am only looking to get them for about a .25 value on each. If you can't do that, that's fine, I can pass on them.

LMK and if you need anything else!

Thanks

Ok....let's take the venusaur, mew ex, and camerupt ex from the list, and we can work from there. I am willing to .25 for codes, that is not a problem. I have the following B&W energies:

2x Fighting
3x Water
3x Grass
3x Metal
3x Dark
3x Psychic
3x electric
3x fire

Just let me know....;)

iisnumber12 said:
CML for FA Terrakion.

Sorry....I didn't see anything. Thanks for looking!

Crazar said:
Ok....let's take the venusaur, mew ex, and camerupt ex from the list, and we can work from there. I am willing to .25 for codes, that is not a problem. I have the following B&W energies:

2x Fighting
3x Water
3x Grass
3x Metal
3x Dark
3x Psychic
3x electric
3x fire

Just let me know....;)

Very cool, I can definitely take as many codes as you can trade, and I am interested in all of the BW Energies.

Just let me know what kind of offer you are thinking of?

I also have a ton of other things not listed, (I have very little to no Expedition, or Legendary, from your wants unfortunately, but I will take a look in case I do have something.) if you would like to leave me a list of what you are looking for.

Thanks!

ok...so this is what we are working with?

Zekrom (ND)
Reverse Holo Prism Energy (ND)
Full Art Terrakion (NV)
Cobalion (NV)
B&W Energies
Codes

The Electrode Prime is involved in another trade....

Your-

Lugia (Pokemon Rocks America 2005)
1x Golem EX (EX Dragon)
10. Sableye (RH) CG
16. Combusken RH CG
7. Flygon d (1 RH) HP
Black and White - Sawk (Reverse Holo)

Is all this correct? Just want to make sure before we start hammering out a deal. Just let me know! Thanks.

Yep, looks good to me. I will take another quick skim of your list in a few mins. and edit this in-case I need or missed anything.

Thanks!

EDIT: I could also use these, depending on their availablity:

Shaymin EX (ND)
Zapdos (ND)
Most ND Trainers (mostly just Level Ball, Skyarrow Bridge, Prism Energy)

AnthonyG said:
Yep, looks good to me. I will take another quick skim of your list in a few mins. and edit this in-case I need or missed anything.

Thanks!

EDIT: I could also use these, depending on their availablity:

Shaymin EX (ND)
Zapdos (ND)
Most ND Trainers (mostly just Level Ball, Skyarrow Bridge, Prism Energy)

I believe those cards are available *at least going over my threads, they are not involved*. How many of those trainers do you need? I will see how many I have. Thanks!

Again as many as I can get my hands on or how many you would like to trade.

Sorry for add in something else, but I over-looked Cover Fossil (Reverse; If you happen to have a Non Holo one as well, I could use that.) for my Carracosta collection, which I could use as well.

So we have of yours (not a deal, just cards being involved, just in case it is not clear lol):

Shaymin EX (ND)
Zapdos (ND)
Zekrom (ND)
x amount of ND Trainers/Energy (Level Ball, Skyarrow Bridge, Prism Energy)
Full Art Terrakion (NV)
Cobalion (NV)
Cover Fossil (Reverse; Non Holo if you happen to have it)
B&W Energies
Codes

And on my side:

1x Golem EX (EX Dragon)
10. Sableye (RH) CG
16. Combusken RH CG
7. Flygon d (1 RH) HP

AnthonyG said:
Again as many as I can get my hands on or how many you would like to trade.

Sorry for add in something else, but I over-looked Cover Fossil (Reverse; If you happen to have a Non Holo one as well, I could use that.) for my Carracosta collection, which I could use as well.

So we have of yours (not a deal, just cards being involved, just in case it is not clear lol):

Shaymin EX (ND)
Zapdos (ND)
Zekrom (ND)
x amount of ND Trainers/Energy (Level Ball, Skyarrow Bridge, Prism Energy)
Full Art Terrakion (NV)
Cobalion (NV)
Cover Fossil (Reverse; Non Holo if you happen to have it)
B&W Energies
Codes

And on my side:

1x Golem EX (EX Dragon)
10. Sableye (RH) CG
16. Combusken RH CG
7. Flygon d (1 RH) HP

Ok....I think we can hammer something out with this. I do have reg. Cover fossil, so I can do both reverse and non-holo, no problem...:) I will see how many trainers I have and we can go from there....Thanks!

What would you trade for a 600card strong bulk of cards from Base Set, Base Set 2, Neo Genesis, Neo Revelation, Gym Heroes, Team Rocket, Jungle and Fossil.

xHishYx said:
What would you trade for a 600card strong bulk of cards from Base Set, Base Set 2, Neo Genesis, Neo Revelation, Gym Heroes, Team Rocket, Jungle and Fossil.

Not sure, as I do not need anything from those sets at the moment.....What were you looking for?

AnthonyG said:
OK great sounds good!

Did you happen to have an offer in mind?

What are your values on Lugia and Golem EX? Am still working on this offer....

I have Expedition Pupitar, Legendary RH Seel, POP2 Pidgeot, POP3 Plusle, POP3 Flareon, (all NM) and bulk. I'm interested in Shaymin EX (ND), Spiritomb RH TM, Nidoqueen RH TM, Unown RH TM, Shuppet RH TM, and Seeker RH TM. Hope we can work out a deal! Also feel free to CML. I deleted much of what I had posted so I have much more than what's listed.

Crazar said:
Not sure, as I do not need anything from those sets at the moment.....What were you looking for?

What are your values on Lugia and Golem EX? Am still working on this offer....

Offer?

Back