• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 02-22*

RE: Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 08-14*

AnthonyG said:
Hmmm...doesn't look like I do

Would you be able to do this instead?

Your:

Revive x1 (RH; B/W)
Pluspower x1 (RH; B/W)
Energy Retrieval x1 (RH; B/W)
Dual Ball x1 (RH; COL)
Phanpy x1 (RH; COL)
Seeker x1 (RH; TM)
Copycat x1 (RH; HG/SS)
Pokegear x1 (RH; HG/SS)
Sages Training (RH; COL)
Cincinno (B/W; Rare)

For:

COL Mr. Mime RH
COL Chikorita RH
UL Politoed RH

LMK.

Thanks!

Seems a little unbalanced to me.....

RE: Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 09-01**

Oh OK, no problem (I am not sure how much your value your Cincinno + RH Sages, I figured a RH Rare would sorta even them out but it's all good lol)

Ummm..I a friend of mine actually found a RH Magmar from COL

So would our original offer work for you?

Your:

Revive x1 (RH; B/W)
Pluspower x1 (RH; B/W)
Energy Retrieval x1 (RH; B/W)
Dual Ball x1 (RH; COL)
Phanpy x1 (RH; COL)
Seeker x1 (RH; TM)
Copycat x1 (RH; HG/SS)
Pokegear x1 (RH; HG/SS)

For:

COL Magmar RH
COL Chikorita RH
UL Politoed RH

LMK.

Thanks!

RE: Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 08-14*

Crazar said:
Anthony- Do you have any other RH's that I need?

Jace- What kind of condition are they in? I may still be interested in them, just let me know. Are you interested in both Litho's or just want one or the other? I'm not sure what to value them at, but if you would like, I can take another look through your list. Just let me know.... :)

I just checked. The Kabutops is in decent condition. It's got a little bit of whitening on the edges of the back of the card and light surface scratches on the foil of the card (the kind you can see if you look at it in the right light, but no scratches that actually go into the card).

The Marowak, on the other hand, has the same issues as the Kabutops, but also has minor peeling along the edges of the card.

Obviously, they aren't in great condition, so I'm not expecting a lot, but the condition isn't bad enough that they aren't still cool to look at (no bends or anything).

If you're still interested, I can even take pictures if you want. Just let me know!

please cml for

2010 Regionals Dice x1 (Purple/White Swirl

Anthony- Those don't bother me much....the only high-end card in all of that is the Seeker RH.....

Jace- I would still be interested in the Kabutops (the whitening on the back edges isn't really a big deal to me, and since it is only what I call surface scratches, it should be just fine). I would have been interested in the Marowak if not for the peeling. Icould do the yanma and the magnemites you wanted for it, if that is what you wish. Are you still interested in the Lithograph? Just let me know....Thanks!

Drifloon Kill- Could you tell me which sets these cards are from?

x1 rh aqua energy
x1 delta species meganium
x1 e vileplume holo
x1 delta species umbreon
x1 holo slowbro
x1 delta species pinsir
x1 delta species jolteon
x1 holo wailmer
x1 holo camerupt
x1 holo anorith
x1 e tailow
x1 e dratini
x1 e poochyena
x1 e phanpy
x1 e snubbul
x1 e porygon
x1 swampert holo
x1 holo minun
x1 holo manectric
x1 holo castform
x1 holo shroomish

(Just trying to figure out which cards I can use before I make you a solid offer) Thanks!

Crazar said:
Anthony- Those don't bother me much....the only high-end card in all of that is the Seeker RH....

Yea, its no problem at all.

Anyway, if your OK with our deal before PM me to finalize! Otherwise LMK what you would like to do!

Thanks.

Crazar said:
Anthony- Those don't bother me much....the only high-end card in all of that is the Seeker RH....

Jace- I would still be interested in the Kabutops (the whitening on the back edges isn't really a big deal to me, and since it is only what I call surface scratches, it should be just fine). I would have been interested in the Marowak if not for the peeling. Icould do the yanma and the magnemites you wanted for it, if that is what you wish. Are you still interested in the Lithograph? Just let me know....Thanks!

Yeah, I call them that too.. but some people take that as some kinda of crazy big scratch on the card or something...

And I'm actually not really interested in the Magnemites or Yanma's anymore, especially just them alone. Do you see anything else that I could trade with Kabutops for the Lithograph?

Jace said:
Yeah, I call them that too.. but some people take that as some kinda of crazy big scratch on the card or something...

And I'm actually not really interested in the Magnemites or Yanma's anymore, especially just them alone. Do you see anything else that I could trade with Kabutops for the Lithograph?

Well, you do have an RH Liepard B&W that I am interested in. Just let me know! Thanks, Nina!

Would you do the Kabutops and Liepard for the Alph Lithograph 4?

Jace said:
Would you do the Kabutops and Liepard for the Alph Lithograph 4?

Sure....PM me to finalize! Thanks, Nina

RE: Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 09-09**

New Updates! Enjoy and thanks for looking!

RE: Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 09-09**

Ok....Bumping this. Any takers?

hey good to see you back here

BINX has
pop 3 holo plusle
victini red coin
silver dialga coin
please see my thread

BINX wants
pink mew coin
NV holo virizion
EP holo cobalion
NV victini holo 15
NV- 47 R cofagrigus
NV 12 accelgor

Binx345 said:
hey good to see you back here

BINX has
pop 3 holo plusle
victini red coin
silver dialga coin
please see my thread

BINX wants
pink mew coin
NV holo virizion
EP holo cobalion
NV victini holo 15
NV- 47 R cofagrigus
NV 12 accelgor

Hey Girlie! Long time, no see. I don't need the POP3 Holo Plusle. All of my POP wants are non-holo. Also, I believe I have a lot of your DP and up wants, but I have to go through the cards to make sure. I will edit this post later in the day and let you know what all I have. I am sure that we can work something out! Good to see you again, and good to be back here!

Hey Crazar! Long time no see, hope all is well with you! And it's great to see you back!

I am interested in a few of your cards if you wouldn't mind CML for them!

Mainly interested in these:

Zekrom (ND)
Reverse Holo Prism Energy (ND)
Full Art Terrakion (NV)
Cobalion (NV)
Electrode Prime (Triumphant)

I am also looking for some HG/SS Energies if you happen to have any of those for trade.

LMK if you see anything!

Thanks!

Crazar said:
Hey Girlie! Long time, no see. I don't need the POP3 Holo Plusle. All of my POP wants are non-holo. Also, I believe I have a lot of your DP and up wants, but I have to go through the cards to make sure. I will edit this post later in the day and let you know what all I have. I am sure that we can work something out! Good to see you again, and good to be back here!

Ok...Besides the others you are interested in, I have these....

Ninetales MT
Beedrill GE
Magnezone SF H
Salamence SF
Feraligatr MT H
Lopunny DP
Emboar Theme Deck Holo
Dustox DP
Unown H GE
Glalie MT
Wailord GE
Regigigas POP9 Holo
Hypno GE

I am interested in....

Xatu Deoxys
Chimecho Emerald
Seviper Emerald
Hitmontop UF
Murkrow UF
Charmeleon FRLG
Team Aqua's Sharpedo
Raichu TMTA
Vaporeon SS
Arcanine SS
Bagon RH Dragon
Forretress SR
Wigglytuff SR
Exeggutor AQ
Porygon 2 RH AQ
battle palace 05
viridian city 06
vermillion city 06
celadon city 06
gym challenge
nationals 05-06
cities 05-06

I also have some badges, if you are looking for any.... So, you think we can hammer out some manner of trade from all of this? Just let me know! I am also still looking through my (un)commons, so I may have some of those from your list as well. Thanks!

AnthonyG said:
Hey Crazar! Long time no see, hope all is well with you! And it's great to see you back!

I am interested in a few of your cards if you wouldn't mind CML for them!

Mainly interested in these:

Zekrom (ND)
Reverse Holo Prism Energy (ND)
Full Art Terrakion (NV)
Cobalion (NV)
Electrode Prime (Triumphant)

I am also looking for some HG/SS Energies if you happen to have any of those for trade.

LMK if you see anything!

Thanks!

Hey Anthony! Life has been hectic, but I am hoping that it will settle down soon. I don't have any HGSS energies at the moment, but I do have quite a few BW ones. I also have quite a few PTCGO codes, if you are interested in those.
From your list, I am interested in....

Venusaur Regionals
Lugia (Pokemon Rocks America 2005)
1x Mew EX (EX Legend Maker)
1x Camerupt EX (EX Emerald)
1x Golem EX (EX Dragon)
10. Sableye (RH) CG
16. Combusken RH CG
7. Flygon d (1 RH) HP
Black and White - Sawk (Reverse Holo)

Hopefully we can work out some sort of trade. I noticed that one of your lists said it may not be accurate, so I through up a few extras just in case you didn't have something. I hope I gave you something we can work with. Good to see you again!

Martini said:
It doesn't matter IMO.

I have a full playset of reg. ones.....make me an offer, as I really didn't see anything from your list that I could use....Thanks!

Back