Pokemon 'CoroCoro' Reveals New Pokemon for Next Year's Film

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
Wasn't there something like this happen before, where a new "something" was shown in a preview for the next movie and someone drew a picture of it? I can't remember which Pokemon it was...

Now I have no ideal what's coming next: Z, Gen. 7, or it could even be a combination of the two.

Edit: Remembered it! It was Trevenant when it was shown in trailer for XY before the Genesect movie.

Mr.Absol,my opinion about that pokemon is just the kind of a ghost-type thing.

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
Yeah the sketch looked like a shuppet to me as well
but after reading the description, I want to believe its a new mythical pokemon, possibly the first poison type legendary. Since its a blob, maybe it could have relations with radioactivity?
I agree to your opinion,but for me it is a dark-type Pokémon.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Even if this is a brand new Pokémon for gen 7, I'd be willing to be we'll still get Pokémon Z or X2/Y2. A new generation has to be at least another year out, and more logically at least two. We still have to get Zygarde in a movie as well as Volcanion (let's not forget this Pokémon hasn't even been officially released yet). Meanwhile quiet honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see the Z/X2/Y2 released either end of this year despite lack of appearances at the recent game showcase or very early next year before this new movie even comes out.

MegaBeedrill

This isn't even my final form!
It's probably a new pokemon tease, but it doesn't mean gen 7 is up next.

For example, munchlax in Destiny Deoxys, Togepi throughout kanto, Mime Jr. in mystery of mew, etc. This is probably just one of those cases where they start showing new pokemon little by little. Still doesn't say anything about the where abouts of Z or Zygarde and it doesn't mean we're skipping to gen 6. (Unless it is zygarde in a weird form like deoxys's weird diamond aurora thing.)

alex020295

Aspiring Trainer
Even if this is a brand new Pokémon for gen 7, I'd be willing to be we'll still get Pokémon Z or X2/Y2. A new generation has to be at least another year out, and more logically at least two. We still have to get Zygarde in a movie as well as Volcanion (let's not forget this Pokémon hasn't even been officially released yet). Meanwhile quiet honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see the Z/X2/Y2 released either end of this year despite lack of appearances at the recent game showcase or very early next year before this new movie even comes out.
I suspect the next games will come in February 2016 for Pokemon's 20th anniversary.

MegaBeedrill

I'm still not entirely sure that this isn't a troll.

It is confirmed, it comes from several various reliable sources and can be seen after watching the new hoopa movie. (which is open today in Japan and anybody can see for themselves.)

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
What I'm thinking is this...

untitled_by_the_3dg-d91su30.jpg

Maybe a bunch of these combine to form Zygarde? I can't remember what it is, but I remember some movie creature being made of lots of little things.... Oh! Think of the Boogie Man in Nightmare Before Christmas, except instead of bugs, its a bunch of little squid things that form oblong hexagons. Maybe that "new pokemon" is a fully powered Zygarde after all of the little things came together. Like, maybe the Zygarde we already know is his "cocoon", like hes not fully recovered. Maybe we'll see fully powered forms of Xerneas and Yveltal, too? Like, Eternal forms or something?

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
New source says that this is what they look like
It has the same color scheme and pattern as Zygarde. Connect the dots.

If that's accurate, and is still if at this point, that's still not an indicator it's a new Pokemon. And with Zygarde and Volcanion films and TCG sets still to come. As others have said Volcanion hasn't even been officially revealed I doubt we're entering gen 7 and with no DLC or such backwards compatibility patches planned I doubt we're getting new Pokemon any time soon.

However presumably with the next film being about Zygarde it's possible if these are heralds or underlings of Zygarde that they're not Pokemon at all. It wouldn't be the first time non-Pokemon creatures have come into play.

Even if it is a new Pokemon we're no doubt getting a Zygarde mascot game before gen 7 so if they're taking the long road and introducing a gensevenner early we'll have at least two years before we see it in a game.

MegaBeedrill

If that is really what they look like, perhaps zygarde is actually not one pokemon, but several pokemon divided to become one? If you watch thousand arrow's animation carefully, zygarde divides into several little hexagons and then reforms...

Also if you watch the ground carefully after zygarde uses thousand arrows, the hexagon things go back to him after they land.

IceManC86

Aspiring Trainer
Wasn't there something like this happen before, where a new "something" was shown in a preview for the next movie and someone drew a picture of it? I can't remember which Pokemon it was...

Now I have no ideal what's coming next: Z, Gen. 7, or it could even be a combination of the two.

Edit: Remembered it! It was Trevenant when it was shown in trailer for XY before the Genesect movie.
Trevennant was seen early in video and people drew him if that's what you remember.

TheWicky

Random and evil: first one, then the other
New source says that this is what they look like

fx6Vye6.png

It has the same color scheme and pattern as Zygarde. Connect the dots.
What source posted this?

EDIT- So I did some homework, and the organisms of a siphonophore individually are referred to as Zooids. For alliterative reasons, I'm even more in love with the prospect of this being a Zygarde Zooid...In Pokemon ZZ version :p

Last edited: