Pokemon 'CoroCoro' Reveals New Pokemon for Next Year's Film

Well... I don't believe that would be a mega ... A form seems more likely or a "fusion" (?) Great to hear about a new pokemon game ^.^

This is definetly Zygarde's true forme (or one of its true formes). When Mega Mewtwo Y was revealed GF kept calling it a new Pokemon, and many of us even believed it to be a "Mewthree", when in reality it was just a Mega. The entire thing of GF calling new Pokemon formes "new Pokemon" is very common and had happened in the past. Since this movie is most likely to be released in the summer of 2016, I'd day the new Pokemon game would be released shortly before ala B2/W2. If this is only one of Zygarde's formes. Then we should be hearing about it within the next couple of months as Zygarde will obviously play a very big role in the 19th movie.

It'd be far more interesting if Game Freak skipped the third game for gen 6 and moved onto the 7th gen and it actually is a new Pokemon.

Oh well :v

Edit: Maybe they'll pull a Lucario on us and have a 7th gen Pokemon feature in a film before they are available in games? That'd be cool.

Finally the marketing for XZYZ begins *-*

Quite a start.

I'm calling Zygardes X-sequel form on this.
>It has 4 huge Zygarde-tail-shapes attached to it --> X
>It has what seem to be spikier protrusions on its head/back, pointing upwards --> Thousand Arrows to disable Yveltal
>It's a bulky titan/golem-like figure which is exactly what I imagined Zygarde to turn into when dealing with Yveltal

The Y-sequel form will IMO focus more on a serpentine form and be much more wavier.

This was my first thought XD

Especially with the stormy weather when battling Malus.

ever heard of a third eye? If it's closed in its weak form, it'd make perfect sense for it to be open when it goes mascot-level.

Yeah but regular Zygarde has one eye not 2, would be weird if it went from 1 to 3 eyes and jirachi is a tad different. Who knows

Well, it is both "new" and "a pokemon" That's how they justify asking if it's a new pokemon.

Gonna go be a fanboy for a while.

Wait a second

See the two glowing eyes with the glowing triangle?

Where have we seen that before?

That's right. I'm implying that this is no Zygarde form. It is the complete Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem.

Yeah but regular Zygarde has one eye not 2, would be weird if it went from 1 to 3 eyes and jirachi is a tad different. Who knows
I'm pretty sure Zygarde has two eyes, one on each side of its head.

Anyways I can't wait to see what this forme is. I think it might be a Zygarde Y forme, since the body kinda looks like a "Y" to me.

As has been said it's not new like megas are not new Pokemon technically. But marketing for form changes bla bla bla. I would like most here wager that is Zygarde since we know it will appear in the film and there are unanswered questions about 'revealing its secret power' according to the dex entry and Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows.

The question really is, will this be Zygarde's only new form a la Giratina and we get a Z version or will there be two forms and we get two new games. I would say it's near guaranteed Zygarde will make mascot status as early as next year.

Also Zygarde clearly has two eyes, the white hexagons on the sides of its head.

It just hit me... What if this Pokemon IS a new Pokemon?

Hints:
1) Same thing happened to Mewtwo (= probably a Mega)
2) It is undeniably similar to the "Strange Souvenir"
3) In the description of the souvenir it says that the protector is from a far away region from Kalos, so it can't be Zygarde...
4) What if the next games are in a whole different region? With new Pokemon? That would best explain why there aren't many new Pokemon in the Kalos region...

until the movie comes out we'll remain in the dark :/

As cool as that sounds, I am about 98% sure this is Zygarde. I'd even go as far as saying that is a primal reversion of some sort. Those hilariously Derpy nubs zygarde has are clearly reminiscent of arms it had at one point. The white line that shines on its for head upon being encountered is clearly that "third eye" on this new behemoth. I agree it looks like it will be a naga-esque being but I don't believe we will be seeing more than one. It may be me thinking too deeply on something we have little to no information on, but I am quite certain this will be Primal Zygarde. Primal haven't been explored enough I feel, and this gives them some leeway to do so.

It is undeniably similar to the "Strange Souvenir"
In the description of the souvenir it says that the protector is from a far away region from Kalos, so it can't be Zygarde...
I'm implying that this is no Zygarde form. It is the complete Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem.
These two posts are coming together in my mind.

Hints:
1) Same thing happened to Mewtwo (= probably a Mega)
2) It is undeniably similar to the "Strange Souvenir"
3) In the description of the souvenir it says that the protector is from a far away region from Kalos, so it can't be Zygarde...
4) What if the next games are in a whole different region? With new Pokemon? That would best explain why there aren't many new Pokemon in the Kalos region...

until the movie comes out we'll remain in the dark :/

We'd know already if it was a new Pokemon. Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion were already in the game files. Hoopa Unbound and the ORAS megas may lack backwards compatibility with XY but it seems a bit soon to be into Gen 7 which is the only real explanation for adding whole new Pokemon that can't be linked with games only 2 years old.

Also the reason we got so few Pokemon in Kalos was because of the megas.

First off, I personally think it is gonna be fusion. Accomplishing pokemon fusion is my dream and this looks like zygarde plus diancie. with the gem like patterns and the similarities with zygarde I put 2 and 2 together and got pi.

Actually Zygarde has two eyes, each one composed by four hexagons (or each eye can be one of the four hexagons). Zygarde also has a white line between the eyes which I believe is the third eye in the shadow Pokémon.
The "crown" may be made with Zygarde's original face details near the eyes.

I'm not excited about this "new" Pokémon, just interested in seeing the design. That said, I'm already disapointed to see that it appears to not have a serpentine body! :rolleyes:

First off, I personally think it is gonna be fusion. Accomplishing pokemon fusion is my dream and this looks like zygarde plus diancie. with the gem like patterns and the similarities with zygarde I put 2 and 2 together and got pi.

I think if it's a fusion of anything, it would be between Zygarde, and either Xerneas or Yveltal. It has very minimal relation to Diancie and the two seem to have no real reason to fuse.

Although that being said, I really hope that this thing is the Original Dragon, even if Gen. 5 has been and gone.

Here is another proof it's in relation with Zygarde form his dex describtion in x

When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.

Not to mention it has a bst of 600.

Last edited:
One of the characters in Pokemon X and Y remarked once near Laverre Town that they were once chased through the woods by what looked like a group of five faceless men. Now everyone look at vanilla Zygarde: The five brooding frills around its neck each have two glowing nodules, and if you were to create a silouhette of Zygarde looking at you in the darkness, it would look like five faceless men with glowing eyes.

Now look at the silouhette of this supposed new Pokemon. On its head is the same series of frills, albeit smaller and appearing more like a crown, but roughly the same shape and most importantly, the same number - five.

The one thing that seems to throw everyone off is the fact that this new form of Zygarde appears much more anthropomorphic. I can assure you that this is Zygarde, if not at least part Zygarde. Also look at the hexagonal glowing markings on its arms, which mirror that of the hexagonal glowing markings on Zygarde, as well as the hexagonal skin texture, AS WELL AS the animation for the moves Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows.

Undoubtedly, this is Zygarde.

Back