'CoroCoro' and 'Shonen Sunday' Leaks Reveal New Mega Pokémon and Downloadable Demo for OR/AS [9/9]

professorlight

Ice Queen
You know what should gallade have been? an octopus. Think about it.
I'd like if gallade had mega evolved into a big giant green bladed octopus... with bushy eyebrows. and a big nose! and horn-rimmed glasses!

Yes.

Genius715

Aspiring Trainer
You know, I was just on the ORAS site, and I saw that Rock Smash is again an HM (it can be found under Wattson's bio). So I know that they said that this was still occuring at the same time as the original Ruby and Sapphire, but I wonder what other changes to TMs may be in the game.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Genius715 said:
You know, I was just on the ORAS site, and I saw that Rock Smash is again an HM (it can be found under Wattson's bio). So I know that they said that this was still occuring at the same time as the original Ruby and Sapphire, but I wonder what other changes to TMs may be in the game.

well we've seen Dive in action so thats bound to be returning to HM status.
I'll be highly surprised if Secret Power doesn't return to TM status.

Mitja

veteran smartass
Teal said:
What if Gallade protects and mega evolves T1 and outspeeds and kills mega Khan T2 with STAB? Could be possible. @current debate

Yeah, but you then avoided the Fake Out without Inner Focus anyway, which is yet another reason why it fails as an ability.

His Goominess said:
Genius715 said:

well we've seen Dive in action so thats bound to be returning to HM status.
I'll be highly surprised if Secret Power doesn't return to TM status.

Could be a Move Tutor too though. That secret base guy probably sticks around somewhere like Fortree.

JiJi-T

ID [ Dream ] We all are living in a dream!
Which ORAS site? Can you give a link? :D btw the animation from Mega Gallade is awesome!!!

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Mitja said:
Teal said:
What if Gallade protects and mega evolves T1 and outspeeds and kills mega Khan T2 with STAB? Could be possible. @current debate
Yeah, but you then avoided the Fake Out without Inner Focus anyway, which is yet another reason why it fails as an ability.
I wasn't saying Inner Focus is good (it isn't), I was saying it might be a viable Mega Khan counter (mostly depending on the speed of the mega).

Genius715

Aspiring Trainer
JiJi-T said:
Which ORAS site? Can you give a link? :D btw the animation from Mega Gallade is awesome!!!

http://www.pokemonrubysapphire.com/en-us/characters/gym-leaders/gym-leader-wattson

It is under the Dynamo Badge info.

Chrono

Ragin' Cajun
Has there been any explanation as to when Mega Sharpedo's nose machetes are actually visible?

EDIT: Nose Machetes should totally be the name of a band.

Mitja

veteran smartass
Teal said:
Mitja said:
I wasn't saying Inner Focus is good (it isn't), I was saying it might be a viable Mega Khan counter (mostly depending on the speed of the mega).

If it really does get 110 speed at least, as the official site hopefully implies, then yes.
If it turns out to be a mirror of Gardevoirs, then it's a speed-tie.