'CoroCoro' and 'Shonen Sunday' Leaks Reveal New Mega Pokémon and Downloadable Demo for OR/AS [9/9]

EpicIce2012

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Demo Version of OR/AS Downloadable from ‘CoroCoro’ Next Month [9/9]

Hmmm, that's it for this month?
That kind of sucks, but hopefully us here in the states see the demo on the eshop

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member

No one said that was it for this month. -_-

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Also it turns out this isn't CoroCoro, but Shonen Sunday magazine. :p

CoroCoro still awaits!

yammark

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Demo Version of OR/AS Downloadable from ‘Shonen Sunday’ Next Month [9/9]

Shonen magazine !! What a plot twist LOL

xGallade

Galladite

Mega Seaking!

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

Sounds like the demo will be similar to the XY demo that happened last year: you start with the basic controls, and then battle some people, and you wrap it up with a Mega.

TomoEGoto

Aspiring Trainer

I am actually surprised they're doing it this way considering the usual goings are you'd only be able to play demos of the new games through events and nothing more.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
I love the Mega Gallade and Camerupt! I'm not a huge fan of Sharpedo's design; it's a bit similar to what they did to Garchomp. It's not that bad, though. I'll probably end up using them all in OR/AS. So many nice additions. I'm using a rotation team; if they keep things up like this there will be so many awesome things that I'll end up using every Pokémon in only 2 or 3 battles.

I'm surprised Wally has a Mega Gallade now. Thinking about it, wouldn't it make more sense to have Mega Gallade in XY and keep Mega Gardevoir for Wally, since it was his main Pokémon? I'm not complaining, but I find it noticeable.

alex020295

Aspiring Trainer
Rain of beginnings and land of endings are primal kyogres and groudons abilities which kind of makes sense alpha-omega...also mega gallade yessss I wonder what ability it has camerupt has a weird face and looks fat since it gains 100 additional kg and sharpedo is cool but nothing I expected still tailless also crunch is gonna murder.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
I said a while ago that I wanted the new forms of Groudon and Kyogre to have abilities that cause Rain/Sun that doesn't end after 5 turns. This might be just that. They are the first Pokémon to have those signature abilities, so they deserve a boost to make it more special.

That new attack sounds interesting. Now that Groudon becomes a Ground/Fire type I wonder whether the new attack will also have two types.

yammark

Aspiring Trainer
OMG I'm really love Mega Camerupt even I'm the water type user . Actually i like all of them . Mega Sharpedo/Gallade is also awesome design . This month bring all 3 great design mega . Wally look so confident and strong (not like the old Wally in R/S who is illness,shy,weak)

alex020295

Aspiring Trainer
I can't wait for Mega Gallade's ability. Mega Gardevoir got Pixilate, maybe he will get the fighting variant of it or Moxie/Speed Boost, since it looks so elegant and he looses a lot of green. OMG what if his shiny turns black...instant fave!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I hate that they swapped Wally's Gardevoir out for Gallade. Gardevoir's protector flavor text worked perfectly for Wally's storyline. Mega Gallade's design isn't that bad though and that's coming from somebody who hates Gallade. Mega Camerupt's alright too.

Can't stand Mega Sharpedo...

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
Now after we get Mega Gallade, I'm expecting Mega Slowking as well. If it comes with the sama way like its bro Slowbro,, that Shellder connected to him can eat its head and we only could see Slowpoke's bottom part and maybe eyes throught some little windows in Shellder's shell.
Now, we still don't have any Mega evolution (except for Mega Gardevoir) in the first half of gen III pokédex (not counting starters). What about Mega Breloom, Mega Slaking or Mega Exploud?
I hope, gen II startesr get their chance, too. Maybe in next remake (how could it only be named? :D)

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
Mega Sharpedo is really cool! Even Gallade and Camerupt! This time I like everyone of them! (In the previous CoroCoro I don't liked the new Megas)

Drohn

Wild War Dance
NotSeen said:
Now after we get Mega Gallade, I'm expecting Mega Slowking as well. If it comes with the sama way like its bro Slowbro,, that Shellder connected to him can eat its head and we only could see Slowpoke's bottom part and maybe eyes throught some little windows in Shellder's shell.
At least Mega Slowking would be able to to walk normally this way. :p It would be funny to see. I do agree Slowking should get a Mega Evolution now that Slowbro has one.

TheLegendaryRaikou

Aspiring Trainer
NotSeen said:
Now, we still don't have any Mega evolution (except for Mega Gardevoir) in the first half of gen III pokédex (not counting starters). What about Mega Breloom, Mega Slaking or Mega Exploud?
I hope, gen II startesr get their chance, too. Maybe in next remake (how could it only be named? :D)

Super Soul Silver and Heating Heart Gold xD

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
MGallade looks a little too stringy. That might just be the artwork though. Basic Camerupt is one of my favourite Pokes and I want to like the mega but it looks like someone gave it a haircut, a tattoo and stuck their junior science experiment on its back. It had a nice solemn expression due to being a camel but now it looks a little too silly. As if its a little too humid and now its hair is all poofed up. At first MSharpedo looks really cool but its model comes across as bland.

I'd like to get a look at the models before I have a final opinion though. They are the most accurate representation.

CF1994

Aspiring Trainer
I am so using Mega Camerupt, if the Mega Stone is not version exclusive, that is.

Sheer Force is a pretty awesome ability, as demonstrated by Nidoking. While this Mega will be slow, it will work wonders in a Trick Room set, right there with Reuniclus.

Mega Sharpedo looks okay, but Strong Jaw is it's saving grace, in my opinion, since it does two biting moves to gain STAB from.

I await more info regarding Mega Gallade, though.