• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another update from me!

I finished making my Mijumaru Plushie. xD Here's a video to show you all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9_iQw4IPxs

I'd like some feedback on how it looks too. ^^'

^Are you even a member of this club?
If so, ask SotH to update the main page with new members.

Does anyone ever read the pages before? ^^;

Anyways, Mizu!!! I want it!!! ITS TOOO AMAZING!!! Especially since I love mijumaru. ;^; lol.​

^SotH: Sorry about that...I said that because it's that you've haven't updated the main page for ages.
Anyways, I've added 1 more poster to my Pokémon Poster collection.
It's the 2007 Worlds one, I got it as a freebie from a fellow leauge player....I'll take photo's when I've got it up in my room.

Magus said:
o_O;; Lol a digital camera and photobucket?

Not just photobucket XD but also Paint Shop Pro by Jasc also is good for uploading into then you just right click and copy the properties of the photo then you use the
tabs to put it into a post. I don't know how to transfer from my phone as the card goes somewhere into my printer then it goes there into the computer XD. What is that pic MC? Is that a fith gen Pokemon or something else? Just wondering.:)

BTW I got these EV'd Pokemon While the site was down:

Shiny Fearow
Shiny Rayquaza with 420 SP ATK
Rayquaza with 422 SP ATK
Shiny Aerodactly with maxed Speed ans same attack stat as my other one that is Regular
Shiny Salamence Has 31 IV's in the better stats and is NFT as it is going to have maxed attack and is legit too.:)
Garchomp
Lugia. Has high SP ATK and very high SP DEF

There is another one but forgot what it is though XD.:)

SotH said:
Does anyone ever read the pages before? ^^;

Anyways, Mizu!!! I want it!!! ITS TOOO AMAZING!!! Especially since I love mijumaru. ;^; lol.​

Thanks! xD I did it in around... well, I worked Sunday night, Monday late afternoon/night and then a few hours on Tuesday, so about 16 hours thereabouts. :3

I'm making Victini next week too. xD

Sorry, about the deadness everyone.

Well, they just put up pictures of Zekrom and Reshiram Banpresto plush, but they look derpy to me. xD​

If you have pics we would like to see them XD. They should not be that bad XD. Sure you might run across a few odd ones XD.:)

xxashxx said:
If you have pics we would like to see them XD. They should not be that bad XD. Sure you might run across a few odd ones XD.:)

Yea, we want to see the pictures.

Thank you dear servant. ^w^

Anywho, I still might buy Zekrom even though it looks weird. xD​

Zelkrom looks like Charizard on Steroids XD but they both still look pretty epic though.:)

I like the white one, whichever one that is. I just got a copy of pokechannel thinking I could get an extremespeed zigzagoon of my very own, only to discover I need R/S Pokemon box for that -.-;; and the only copies of box I can find on ebay are Japanese, Australia, or Uk. I cannot for the life of me find a USA/Canada one x.x;;

Magus said:
I like the white one, whichever one that is. I just got a copy of pokechannel thinking I could get an extremespeed zigzagoon of my very own, only to discover I need R/S Pokemon box for that -.-;; and the only copies of box I can find on ebay are Japanese, Australia, or Uk. I cannot for the life of me find a USA/Canada one x.x;;

I actually have pokemon box. :O
IDK, if I'd be selling it or not. I'll let you know. :3​

Well the only reason I want it is to get an uncloned zigzagoon. Dunno, with how expensive they look like they are I dunno if it's worth it just for that lol.

Magus said:

Have you tried Amazon? They will most likely have the English copies. Amazon is cheap but not as cheap as ebay. You might only save $5.00 or $10.00 off of the normal U.S.D. prices. Meaning you will have to figure about $30.00-$40.00 with Shipping. You might get lucky but ebay is the best for really cheap stuff. Anyway Try Amazon.com.:)

I was just thinking about selling it for $19. :x

lol.

And awesome get MC, and you'll neeed the Shiny Zukan!! :3

0000ws0b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back