Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Poke-Dolls (Chibis)

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
fortegoddx said:
Yeah, I have a diamond and still haven't finished SS's story.. But I had all of my competitive pokemon on there and I still owe people trades from VGC. I just hope I didn't lose it at VGC, cause then I'm out of luck.

Same here, I put a few rare things on SS but eh. And that would suck. D: I hope you find it.​

Magus said:
Aaaaw Soth, if you want I can give you a clone of my shiny modest shaymin. Also I know. I had a charizard* and rayquaza* for trade but when they got stolen I went to lengths to get more xD

Aww MC, you are so sweet. ;^; But it's ok. As much as I want it, I would have to be and my grandma's house to get it lol.
And that's horrible. D: I why must people steal things? >:l

BTW MC, have you seen the Shiny Suicune pokemon center charm? There were like 3 on lj for like $30 and I thought about you. x3​

To continue my arising shiny collection, I just won these on Yahoo!Japan:

miyata333-img448x336-1279946142gmemfo70715.jpg

The lotto Shiny Ho-oh/Lugia cards :D! I intend to get the lotto Shiny Beast cards too, but in the mean time, I have the promo pack version of the Shiny Beast cards here. :)

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
To continue my arising shiny collection, I just won these on Yahoo!Japan:

miyata333-img448x336-1279946142gmemfo70715.jpg

The lotto Shiny Ho-oh/Lugia cards :D! I intend to get the lotto Shiny Beast cards too, but in the mean time, I have the promo pack version of the Shiny Beast cards here. :)

How much did you pay for them.

ace310j said:
How much did you pay for them.

About $295.47 with all fees, and shipping for the set of two of them. Could change by a few dollars either way because of exchange rate. I outbid the other person who was bidding by 11¥ XD. I feel it was worth it, being that only 1000 of each card exist.

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
About $295.47 with all fees, and shipping for the set of two of them. Could change by a few dollars either way because of exchange rate. I outbid the other person who was bidding by 11¥ XD. I feel it was worth it, being that only 1000 of each card exist.

Awesome gets Jason!!!
Are you planning on getting the whole shiny legendary set?

Yesterday I found this movie lottery Shaymin bag beginning ant 500 Yen, and I was going to ask you about it, but didn't feel like bothering you. xD​

SotH said:
Awesome gets Jason!!!

Yesterday I found this movie lottery Shaymin bag beginning ant 500 Yen, and I was going to ask you about it, but didn't feel like bothering you. xD​

Did they ever make any rare noctowl or hoot-hoot stuff like that.

ace310j said:
Did they ever make any rare noctowl or hoot-hoot stuff like that.

Not that I know of, especially since I don't collect them.

But I know they may have at least 2-3 rare items, usually almost everything does.​

SotH said:
Awesome gets Jason!!!

You should go on AIM, and ask me about the bag. I could maybe work something out :D.

EDIT: And yes, I intend to get all of the Shiny Legend cards. Of the ones out, I am just missing the lotto Beasts now. :)

I want the lottery shiny suikun ;_; ehh, but even if I don't get it there are prolly only 500 shiny first ed Japanese GS/SS Suikuns out there and I have one xD

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
You should go on AIM, and ask me about the bag. I could maybe work something out :D.

EDIT: And yes, I intend to get all of the Shiny Legend cards. Of the ones out, I am just missing the lotto Beasts now. :)

The auction ended today. ;^;
LOL, but that's ok. OOhh and Thankies!!!

Ohh, I hope you can get them soon, especially now since they are going to go up soon. :F

MC: Don't give up!!! I bet you can get a Shiny Suicune something!!! Patience is a virtue!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back