Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Poke-Dolls (Chibis)

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for Shannon and her Shaymins. :>

I'm going to a prerelease Sunday too and I hope I can actually pull something good this time.

I'm like the biggest shaymin fan on this forum. ;D

LOOK AT IT!!!!!
3934640266_57a41cbc53.jpg

Lucky, you get to go to 2 pre-releases, but idk. I'm not looking for anything particular other than Mawiles. I may want eeveelutions, but I'm not to fond of the cards, they aren't that good. But I still want to play it. xD​

Light Venusaur said:
Try looking what I put under the card/scan.

Man you got lucky XD. SotH: That Shaymin looks so EPIC. Is it a Movie 11 one? It looks like it XD.:)

That is cute ^_^ I wish I had more patience for sewing to try for something more fancy than my quick slap together style x.x

MC: Have you tried going plush where you buy the plush insides and then the material and buy the outline? After you do the buying of stuff you need you sew it according to the diagram on what you want to make. Then before you do the final stich you stuff the plushie with the cotton insides that you bought along with the rest of your preparation for the plushie you wanted to make. If you are good at doing normal style trying going plush and see how that turns out. Have you heard of Build a Bear workshops down here in the states? If you have it is that idea except you are doing Pokemon dolls rather than bears XD. Who knows you might like it after all XD. Try it and see if you like it XD.:)

Mizuku: That is adorable. ;^;
You are so talented when it comes to sewing. ^w^

MC: LOL, I don't blame you, hand sewing takes forever. @_@

Guys, I'm making a collection site, so I'll probably have it up soon, it will take a while since I want it to look nice. ^w^

*EDIT* Finished ^w^​

Well see the thing is Ash, I don`t just dislike complicated sewing projects with lots of bits to sew; I have no patience for figuring out patterns either lol Though oddly enough I have patience for taxidermy, which is considerably harder and involves sewing. Just tanned a bobcat pelt, how bout a fight 99% of the way?

Well I've got something new to add to my Naruto Cosplay....it's a set of 9-tails that a friend made for me.
You can see them on my deviantart account (I'm the one with the Anbu mask...which is on loan from the Jiraiya in my photo's).

SotH said:
Mizuku: That is adorable. ;^;
You are so talented when it comes to sewing. ^w^

MC: LOL, I don't blame you, hand sewing takes forever. @_@

Guys, I'm making a collection site, so I'll probably have it up soon, it will take a while since I want it to look nice. ^w^

*EDIT* Finished ^w^​

mmmm....

"Shaymin Burgerking Hologram Thingy" <3 Don't expect a collection update from me for awhile. All my money is going to Gaga. Dx

Mudkip said:
mmmm....

"Shaymin Burgerking Hologram Thingy" <3 Don't expect a collection update from me for awhile. All my money is going to Gaga. Dx

I didn't know what to call it, and if I asked you I don't think you would have known. xD

And Collect Lady Gaga!!!!!! :3

Guys, check out the stuff coming out in September!!!
bwplushies1.jpg

Magus said:
Well see the thing is Ash, I don`t just dislike complicated sewing projects with lots of bits to sew; I have no patience for figuring out patterns either lol Though oddly enough I have patience for taxidermy, which is considerably harder and involves sewing. Just tanned a bobcat pelt, how bout a fight 99% of the way?

Oh ok. Thought it would be easier XD. Oh well at least I tried XD.LOL.:) EDIT: SoTH I like that poster of Pokemon dolls. Where did you get it XD?:)

Magus said:
Are the shiny dog plushies coming to the USA?? >,<;;

Maybe we will get cheap Jakks Pacific ones? ^^;

Ash: It's just a poster I found on LJ.

Well, ordered my shaymin, it shall be here probably next week. My friend is making me a custom Linkmin egg. x3

*EDIT* Completely off topic, but someone did this amazing cosplay of my favorite character. @_@ *dies*
Ushiwaka_Cosplay_2_by_chobitsG.jpg

Why does Mushaarna look like it has an umbilical cord? I really like the layout of that poster. x3

I would collect Gaga is everything wasn't so darn expensive. lol

^That's why I stick to collecting anime stuff's.
Anyways, I'm hoping to get some nice trades today @ leauge.

Light Venusaur said:
^That's why I stick to collecting anime stuff's.
Anyways, I'm hoping to get some nice trades today @ leauge.

LV: Do you have the Shiny Ageto Celebi legit? I do but I can't trade it to anyone XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back