Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Poke-Dolls (Chibis)

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Light Venusaur said:
^That's why I stick to collecting anime stuff's.
Anyways, I'm hoping to get some nice trades today @ leauge.

But that's no fun. I love the thrill of the hunt, and then getting a new Shaymin. <33

I have the money. xD Besides half of the stuff I've gotten I didn't even buy, usually my friends just gave them to me. ^w^

I had recently just given away a whole set of Shaymin cards to my friend because she needed them. Which was the JP Landmin Lv.X, Ice Sky Shaymin, Unleashed, and JP Skymin (Galactics Conquest).
Friendship always wins. Lawl​

Guys.. I'm new I got Chikorita and Totodile Gold Figures. The Exclusive ones for HG/SS I'll post pics soon.

- Rotom-Cut

I never have the guts to buy Jakks pacific things because I always want singles. D: Which is why I don't have shaymin...oh well.​

^
Awesome, I want Groudon & Kyogre LEGEND, the bottom seems more common than the top.

I went to PR's today, it was awesome.

I got:
x2 Espeon Prime
x2 Slowking Prime
x1 Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND Top
x1 Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND Bottom

A Darach League poster
Undaunted League Poster
Zorua Keychain

And a crap load of Mawiles <333​

SotH said:
^
Awesome, I want Groudon & Kyogre LEGEND, the bottom seems more common than the top.

I went to PR's today, it was awesome.

I got:
x2 Espeon Prime
x2 Slowking Prime
x1 Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND Top
x1 Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND Bottom

A Darach League poster
Undaunted League Poster
Zorua Keychain

And a crud load of Mawiles <333​

grrr....you got Espeon Primes...

Well I just reorganized my cards today, and I already had that one in place. So I didn't really look at it today...fail :(

Yes, big fail. :3

I had a Scizor Prime, but I let it go...hmm I sort of liked that card. xD​

I got absolutely nothing.... again. :/

I did trade for another Uxie Lv.X, Luxray GLs, Dialga Gs, Vileplumes, Energy Exchangers, and other nice things. I also got a Latios tattoo (for Shannon obviously) and 4 Mudkip tattoos. They didn't have any Latias. :L

Mudkip said:
I got absolutely nothing.... again. :/

I did trade for another Uxie Lv.X, Luxray GLs, Dialga Gs, Vileplumes, Energy Exchangers, and other nice things. I also got a Latios tattoo (for Shannon obviously) and 4 Mudkip tattoos. They didn't have any Latias. :L

For me? D:
Why are you so great??? ;^; I need to get you something of the Kip.​

Magus said:
I want raichu and houndoom primes D:

I had a Houndoom today, but got rid of it. D:
I would have totally gave it to you. ;o;​

Well, I'm after the Umbreon Prime.
Anyways, I've now finished these:
Lugia Legend
Jolteon * (which also finishes off: Ex: Power Keepers~I had to trade a preety penny for this one)

Aqua_zubat_by_Magus_child.jpg

Mmmk. So for the last few days I have been *trying* to get shiny zangoose. But when I tried tonight zubats just kept plastering themselves on me saying chain me! So gave in -.-;; LOL caught 2 of these.

MC: That pic is HUGE XD. That Zubat looks awesome but Shiny Crobat is soooooo much better as I have one XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back