Christmas 2010

Inconceivable

Formerly Chiraami
Well, the title says it all. What do YOU want for Christmas and why? It's always good too to discuss others thoughts.

Personally I want cash. On the genes scheme of things I want Lord of the Rings Warhammer, and I have already got some stuff comin' in, so I'm all set.

Mods, lock this if this is too 'favouritey' for the rules.

And yes, it's a while yet. But I'd love to hear what you lot want and why.

EDIT: We are just going to use this as a general Christmas thread from now on, so we don't have over 9000 threads for every little thing. ~Mudkip

Extension: What type of Christmas tree do you have, and how tall is it?
The one at our place is a Nordman Fir, 7 feet High and all decorated out.

Extension: Do you have any particular 'Christmas rituals?'

RE: What do you want for Christmas?

A life.

No, I want a phone, a TR booster box, and a bass clarinet (highly unlikely, they go for $600 to $10,000 each.)

I REALLY want this laptop. I'm almost positive I'll be getting it. :D I've always wanted to have my own computer.
Dell Inspiron

That laptop looks nice, anyway. I really want Star wars the force unleashes 2 and maybe Black ops/or Scribblenauts 2.

I can recommend Scribblenauts 2. Really fun game.

Gah.... If i wanted anything, it would be money. Possibly Pokepark Wii, but I'll probably get that before Christmas anyway. All I'm trying to do right now is save up for a 3DS and Black/White.

Im jewish -.-. On topic for hanukah (im a bad jew, cant even spell my own holiday) i want to get some packs of TR or money.

I already have a bass clarinet. All I am getting is 500 bucks and maybe some video games.

Money and A nintendo 3ds.

Oh and pokemon white.

Gahh! Chiraami, you beat me to it (making this thread)! Anyways, for my "main" present, I'm still split between the 4th Generation iPod touch or an Xbox 360. I already have the 3rd generation iPod touch, but I really like the new features of the 4th generation. My friends have pretty much talked me into considering getting an Xbox 360, and I think that I would play it, however I'm scared that like my PS2, it's just going to sit there after playing it for a month. Any advice?

Other than that, I'd like Super Mario Galaxy 2, an iTunes Giftcard, some clothes, a Borders Giftcard, etc.

Makenzie said:
I REALLY want this laptop. I'm almost positive I'll be getting it. :D I've always wanted to have my own computer.

Yeah having your own computer is nice. It's been that way for me since I entered university. Few months ago I upgraded to an Asus G73 so it's even better now cos' I have my own computer and it's capable of playing games.

On the topic, I agree with all those who say they want money. Nothing beats legal tender as a present.

*Waits for a 3rd person to have the same avatar as me*. So you guys think i should get super scribblenauts over Black Ops? Also I'm getting How i met your mother season 5.

I would like cards from any set. Money and some cool games. I really want to just have a nice relaxing christmas for once.

Just some video games for me would please me I guess, and money.

^ Nice one. :)

Woah, this thread has sky-rocketed! Thanks guys! I wasn't expecting this! And I presume it is allowed now, mainly due to omahanime not locking it.

And that's right SinnohTrainer, I beat you again!
It'll be something more radical next time...

OFFTOPIC: I love Christmas threads.

ONTOPIC: I want a lot of things this Christmas (namely an iPod, a Wii, and a new DS (mine's broken)), and my Christmas list has a lot of items on it (does anybody else still write Christmas lists?), but my mom always says that "Lists are guidelines, not rules." In fact, she apparently already got me the "big" present and keeps teasing me about it because she'll know that I'll love it, not to mention the fact that it's not something I would think about asking her to get me.

I want an X-Box 360 (pretty much everyone in my grade has one, so Wynaut?), a cell phone, Microsoft Office 2010, and money. I'm pretty sure I'm getting a phone, but not on Christmas day.

Oh, I also want Monster Ball tickets.

Well I'd like my friend back. >____> Pretty much says all that i want right there.

But in all seriousness, a Bamboo Fun Pentablet from mum. And that would be pretty much all I'd get. [Although I want an I-touch, she rejects the idea. =w= Even when I said not to buy anything for my birthday cause I wanted something cool for christmas]
And Final Fantasy Tactics Advance from my aunt. :3

Otherwise, not really anything. Just the first thing, really. D:
I want an X-Box 360 (pretty much everyone in my grade has one, so Wynaut?), a cell phone, Microsoft Office 2010, and money.
If you get all that stuff, I'll personally congradulate you, and I don't know what else. =w=

Back