Wi-Fi Trades Check's Breeding, Trade, & Service Center: **Updated 6-6-14** I`m back with more shinies, clones, an

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-16-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Ok then um I`ll be on that. Just for everyone to know it may take me till late next week to do all these trades because I have State Tests next week and I need to study.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Cent**Updated 4-16-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Check said:
Ok then um I`ll be on that. Just for everyone to know it may take me till late next week to do all these trades because I have State Tests next week and I need to study.
Which one do you want?

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-16-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Ack just looked at your thread and it says there not kalos born but um I`ll take the gastly I guess.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-28-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Updated with more breed able Pokémon and more things to come.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-28-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

I'll trade you a cloned 6IV Arceus (it's probably pokegend, I got it from a trade with a random passerby) for a cloned 6IV shiny Ditto.

Eh ok I`ll have to start with all my breeding and cloaning hopefully this weekend I`ll have all my trades done.

So yah Bump also I cannot trade today I left my DS at school in my gym bag don't even say it.

Could you save me a squirrel perfect IV from the giveaway? My brother is playing my game and I have to wait for him to finish to restart. I'd really appreciate it thnx.
EDIT: sorry *Squirtle*

Sure I`m online now so all I need is your FC and we can trade Also for those who anted a ditto I cannot clone him right now I`ve been trying for a week and nothing.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Cent**Updated 4-28-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Check said:
Sure I`m online now so all I need is your FC and we can trade Also for those who anted a ditto I cannot clone him right now I`ve been trying for a week and nothing.

no I need you to save it for me because i wont get my game back for around a month or two.

Oh ok :p just post in here when you want to trade then.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-28-14** Help Me Get The Pokemon I Need For My Team!

Just reminding you you requested to trade me a week or two ago. Go ahead and take your time if you'd like.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-28-14** Help Me Get The Pokemon I Need For My Team!

Do you still need help with your team? I can get you the rotom and the heracross.

I can get you that smergle. It take a bit cause I'll have to keep going into doubble battles.

Ok what you want for it?

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Cent**Updated 4-28-14** Help Me Get The Pokemon I Need For My Team!

Check said:
Ok what you want for it?

I'm interested in the shiny amoonguss. Will that trade work for you?

I have a clone for that available right now when are you? I will not be available tomorrow till late but I`ll be open all Weekend Also I will be changing some things on my team real quick so if you start breeding please bear with me. I would Like my team to be flawless for nats if you get my drift.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Cent**Updated 4-28-14** Help Me Get The Pokemon I Need For My Team!

Check said:
I have a clone for that available right now when are you? I will not be available tomorrow till late but I`ll be open all Weekend Also I will be changing some things on my team real quick so if you start breeding please bear with me. I would Like my team to be flawless for nats if you get my drift.

I have the two pokemon bred. I have no problem with you changing your team.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 6-6-14** Help Me Get The Pokemon I Need For My Team!

(Bump)
So I can clone again and to those who wanted a Ditto just post below or PM me it took forever but they finally want to clone now. Also added a few more things to the thread such as Pokémon.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 6-6-14** Help Me Get The Pokemon I Need For My Team!

Do you have a Blazikenite? don't have much to trade for, got 2 shinies if u'd like

Back