Wi-Fi Trades Check's Breeding, Trade, & Service Center: **Updated 6-6-14** I`m back with more shinies, clones, an

Huh oh sorry I`m out of it xld got me when I was barley awake let me clone another Blazikenite and we can trade in a little unless your going to bed soon its almost Midnight for you.

it's past midnight, but i've got time to be awake :)

Almost been an hour since i wrote that, half past 1am here, i think i'll call it a day, hopefully we can make the trade tomorrow? :) get better

Hopefully tomorrow dude I barley can stop sneezing and I`m light headed. Not what I wanted to happen right when I Bump this thread, but sometimes Life hates you and you got to get through it. If you wait till tomorrow I can trade you the Mega-Stone and a Jurachi for waiting.

Okey, didn't realize that you would be ill for so long, I hope you get better and apologize if i caused you any inconvenience.

hey fling I have been ok for the past 2 days just had internet problems that were resolved. When your on we can trade.

How about a Deoxys for one and as I believe it says the Mudkip is un-legit or RNG`ed

Check said:
How about a Deoxys for one and as I believe it says the Mudkip is un-legit or RNG`ed

I understand that, also I don't have any spare Deoxys. I'll dupe it when my friend returns from vacation next week.

I have a lot of extra Vivillons if you're still looking for patterns, including Sun, Garden and Monsoon. I'm really interested in a Black Rayquaza. I also have some spare legendaries, if there's anything you're looking for I could check?

Ok I would like a cloned black Rayquaza, a cloned shiny Mudkip, and the shiny Ho-Oh (you can send me a clone of it if you want) in exchange for the cloned event Arceus w/ all of the special moves, a cloned event Plasma Deoxys, and a cloned shiny event Dialga.

Ok I`ll get cloning and cookie I`ll just send you a quaza for the 3 vivillions.

Yay! I missed you yesterday, but cloning anyway. :|a I'll go ahead and add your code and keep an eye out this evening. :)

Cookie can you set a Time for us to trade the Quaza is ready.

Zuri your trade will take sometime because I have to clone 1 more quaza 1 more Mudkip and 2 more Ho-oh 1 for Pinkie

Back