Wi-Fi Trades Check's Breeding, Trade, & Service Center: **Updated 6-6-14** I`m back with more shinies, clones, an

RE: Check Breeding/Trade Centre: **Updated 3-28-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Oh yeah, can you please just call me KP, I just used kevmar for username because I can't use KP for username!

RE: Check Breeding/Trade Cent**Updated 3-28-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Check said:
@Dedenne Same for you just tell me a time and I`ll be on. My Event Rayquaza for your Shiny Terrokion.

I`ll be not available tomarrow till after 6pm EST same for Friday.

Ohh poo, your last post made it sound like you didn't want the shiny Terrakion. So I ended up getting an event Rayquaza from someone at my league. Do you think we could still trade? Say, a "Flawless 5Iv Jolly Female Venipede with Speed Boost & Take Down" for my shiny Terrakion? (Since the Terrakion was more than likely rng'd, I have no interest in keeping it and hold it to no value.)
I'm super sorry for the inconvenience.

RE: Check Breeding/Trade Centre: **Updated 3-28-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (SPAM) :p I believe I am breeding flawless 5Iv venipedes with HA&Take Down in my thread soooooooooooo (SPAM AGAIN) :p sorry but this is the part I hate I cannot clone the thing for some reason I spent 1 hour on trying so either its rng`ed so it cant be or it hates me. Do you have anything else you could trade for it? If not its ok I can keep it I just have no use for Event pokemon really half the time.

P.S. I`m such a dork! :p

RE: Check Breeding/Trade Cent**Updated 3-28-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Check said:
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (SPAM) :p I believe I am breeding flawless 5Iv venipedes with HA&Take Down in my thread soooooooooooo (SPAM AGAIN) :p sorry but this is the part I hate I cannot clone the thing for some reason I spent 1 hour on trying so either its rng`ed so it cant be or it hates me. Do you have anything else you could trade for it? If not its ok I can keep it I just have no use for Event pokemon really half the time.

P.S. I`m such a dork! :p

Why do you keep saying spam?
What are you trying to clone? The Rayquaza? If you think that the Rayquaza was rng'd, than it's a hack and not the event. :/
No I don't have anything else to trade for the Rayquaza, you keep it, I wouldn't do anything with it either.
Is your post a yes to the shiny Terrakion for flawless Venipede?
(I'm sorry for all of the questions, but I just didn't quite understand your post.)

RE: Check Breeding/Trade/Service Centre: **Updated 4-2-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Hey, can you trade now?

RE: Check Breeding/Trade/Service Centre: **Updated 4-2-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Would anyone be willing to trade me a Staryu and/or Drillbur with their hidden abilities? Thanks in advance!

My FC is 3926-6342-5654

??? ok so here is a list of what I have on my to do list and other things.

@KP sorry I have to go to bed at 9:30 to be up around 6ish for school sorry I missed you.

@Dedenne ok so the rayquaza is the event but I think pokmeon or whoever Riged it so it could not be cloned cause I cannot clone it at all and I said no the both the terrokion and venipede sorry. I also said spam after for comic relief and the extra letters are called Spamming as well. (you spam a post) :p

@Callahan I have a HA Staryu and Drillber no Iv`s on them tho

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-2-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

CML for a Flawless 5Iv Adamant Tyrunt with Thunder, Ice, and Fire Fangs Also with Dragon Dance

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-2-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

@Phantom I can do Flawless Immunity Gligar for it if that's possible. I`ll get breeding ASAP so please wait sometimes it takes a hour or 2 or a day or 2 for me to breed Flawless`.

I can do that but the Gligar i will give you is a 6 IV Gligar with Immunity but it is Level 23, will that work?

As long as It evolves into a Glizcor with poison heal I`m good.

It will! Just PM me when you have the tyrunt

Ok so done and done I`ll be on around 5ish tomorrow after track practice. Also while hatching by mistake I hatched a 6Iv and then a Flawless 5 eggs later so I must thanks you a little now I can hatch these way easier than expected now.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-3-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Added your fc

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-3-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Bump also Update on whats happened so far as with trades.

@Kp Trade done

@Dedenne Trade canceled? Maybe

@PhantomHaze Trade Completed

I plan to get a few more pokemon in the thread soon but until then I hope you find what you need also Items coming soon!

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-5-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

cml for 5iv Skarmory!!

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-5-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Got it I could do the chespin and I`ll start breeding soon doing a few things first.

got it

Finished just tell me a time you will be around I live on the East Coast of the U.S. so your like 11 hours ahead of me or something.

Sorry, I'm still breedein, give me about a hour

Back