Wi-Fi Trades Check's Breeding, Trade, & Service Center: **Updated 6-6-14** I`m back with more shinies, clones, an

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-5-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Note I have school from 8-2:50pm and then track practice from 2:50-4:30/5:30pm I`m available all day Saturdays and most of Friday nights.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-5-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

I'm looking for a nice Gible, I see you can breed those? I'm a total newbie when it comes to IV and all that stuff so I don't know what you'd want in return. Garchomp is my favourite Pokémon (next to Entei of course!) and I just want a really special one :3

:p Iv stands for Individual Value and it is the same thing as Effort Values or EV`s that are put on during super training. However Iv`s are put on by breeding and go from being x meaning not present to 31 meaning perfect. If a pokemon has a perfect Iv then that stat when leveling up will be maxed out or will go up more than others. As for what I`d want in return for the gible is up to you look in my wants and see what you have or make me a offer.

I could get some mega stones? Since I'm totally new to this, I'm pretty sure I don't have any Pokémon you'd want.

Are Metagross or Mudkip Kallos born?

No none are only the Amoongus are besides both are not even in the Kalos regional pokedex`s.

@Rira What ones do you have I need the X exclusive mega stones for I`m lazy and don't want to start my x right now.

I have Y D:
I could go hunting for some stones though

Oh ok then any one of them you have extra of should be fine.

Ok so I`m going to Bump my thread so to whoever reads this knows what I`m updating soon for.

1. Adding more Pokémon that I`ve been breeding

2. Adding more Clones as soon as I know what I can do

3. Adding a new service to the thread for VGC players going to tournaments.<-- Will be asking for help on this service.

Ok so this is what I`m going to add and I hope you guys will like my update when It happens.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-16-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Finally I can BUMP!!!! again updated with a few new items taking suggestions for new ones just send me a Pm.

RE: Check Breeding,Trade&Service Centre: **Updated 4-16-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

By clones, you mean the exact same Pokémon or bred? I'd like a shiny Metagross and I've got a shiny Eevee. It's from France I think, so its name is French. I have no idea if that's fair though >.<

Look up Mootypwns video on YouTube about cloning that should explain your question and I`d gladly take the eevee for a clone metagross.

Ah, so it's a real clone :O
Sure, I don't want the Eevee anyway. It's named Evoli (I think that's French) and I always nickname my Pokémon. Can you nickname Metagross or was it traded?

Metagross was traded as was the Mudkip and Ditto only the amoongus can be nicked sorry. Also yes it is the French name.

Could you breed/get me high IV Pokémon instead? I'm a weird person, I like my Pokémon nicknamed >.<

I'm interested in:

Flawless 5Iv Timid Bagon with Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse
Flawless 5Iv Adamant Aron with Head Smash
Flawless 5Iv Adamant/Jolly Gale Wings Fletchling with Roost and Tailwind
(A Froakie with Protean and 5 IV) <- Can you get this one nicknamed?

Is one of these fair for Eevee?

The last one can be done in a few hours and I`ll name the froakie Froabble :D kidding just pm me the name you want and I`ll try to do a fletchling if not I`ll give you the metagross too.

Just wondering, you have a 6 IV Ditto too, right? Would the Metagross and Ditto give 6 IV Beldum? If so, I'd take one of those :3
It doesn't matter that it's not shiny, shiny doesn't win you a battle xD

If you get a Froakie, could you name it Mizu? And Fletchling Hikaze. Beldum can be named Ginga. I don't know how many you can/want to breed?

No it would not always 6iv is rare when I breed it happens in average every 50 eggs this with my ditto and a flawless parent. I can try to do so tho.

Meh, 5 IV would be ok too :3
I really need to read a little about breeding, Pokémon suddenly became a lot more complicated xD

Shiny elektrike/gastly for 6iv shiny ditto?
please!!!!

Back