• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[CardHorizon] EX Battle Boost RH! 1st ED BW1 through BW9 JPN SR/UR!

RE: New Buylist! Wizards of the Coast (1st ed) and More!

Gotcha. I'll take the Raichu for now.

Shoot me a PM to confirm. :)

Ampharos ex - 5
Lugia ex - 30
Rocket's Persian ex - 5

$42 shipped.

lmk

KaMewie said:
Ampharos ex - 5
Lugia ex - 30
Rocket's Persian ex - 5

$42 shipped.

lmk

Do your cards have any damage? :)

SoulWind said:
KaMewie said:
Ampharos ex - 5
Lugia ex - 30
Rocket's Persian ex - 5

$42 shipped.

lmk

Do your cards have any damage? :)

All three of them are mint.

I have others that you need, but we're off price wise so I ignored it.

RE: [Buying] Mewtwo EX 54/99 and WoTC!

I'm looking to get a Mewtwo EX 54/99 now.

Hit me with some offers guys!

$23 shipped for the Mewtwo EX NXD 54/99. Let me know!

KaMewie said:
$23 shipped for the Mewtwo EX NXD 54/99. Let me know!

I'm sorry but that's too much for me.

I am seeing completed eBay listings at $10-14.

RE: SoulWind's Buylist: Need JPN Rares, EX's, SR, UR, and Machamp 8/102 from French Base!

Big update.

Obviously don't have funds for all these cards at once but I am considering offers on everything JPN.

RE: SoulWind's Buylist: Need JPN Rares, EX's, SR, UR, and Machamp 8/102 from French Base!

I have:

Freeze Bolt:
Cresselia EX 027/059
Gliscor 035/059
Crystal Wall 059/059
Cresselia EX FA 060/059

how much u value this?

gimme an offer

thanks

I have an extra Ghetsis FA 055/051

@ash_satoshi,

How about $12 shipped for:
Cresselia EX 027/059
Gliscor 035/059
Crystal Wall 059/059

Feel free to counter-offer; I am using eBay BINs and completed listings as a guide.

@omahanime,

The card is pretty low volume right now on eBay so I'm definitely hoping to get it cheaper than there.

How much are you thinking on it? I don't want to give you a low-ball offer. :p

I have:
3x Keldeo EX 019/059
1x Cresselia EX 027/059

@HenryP,

How much are you looking to get for one of each?

I'd prefer individual prices so I can compare. I am definitely interested!

$18 Each on Keldeos $10 on Cresselia

HenryP said:

That's a bit much on the Keldeo EX. Most of the completed listings for that card are between $10-15 with a couple oddballs here and there. I also picked up my Keldeo EX FA at $18 so I unfortunately have to pass on that unless you can go lower. Cresselia EX I am seeing a BIN for $8.50, can you beat that price?

SoulWind said:
@omahanime,

The card is pretty low volume right now on eBay so I'm definitely hoping to get it cheaper than there.

How much are you thinking on it? I don't want to give you a low-ball offer. :p

I am not sure.

How about $30 shipped?

That's slightly lower than this BIN from Japan: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-BW8-Spiral-Force-Ghetsis-055-051-SR-Full-Art-1st-Japan-/160948806158?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item25794be20e

SoulWind said:
HenryP said:

That's a bit much on the Keldeo EX. Most of the completed listings for that card are between $10-15 with a couple oddballs here and there. I also picked up my Keldeo EX FA at $18 so I unfortunately have to pass on that unless you can go lower. Cresselia EX I am seeing a BIN for $8.50, can you beat that price?

$15 on Keldeo and 8 on Cressy?

HenryP said:
SoulWind said:

$15 on Keldeo and 8 on Cressy?

Can you do $22 shipped? If so, please send me a PM! :)

Back