Card Sleeve Discussion

frozened

Aspiring Trainer
We're talking about the sleeves. Amiami base the shipping cost by weight of the package. They don't have a shopping cost estimator during checkout on their site. We have to email them to ask for the weight and get the price from that.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh right I was thinking the cards weight. Sorry my mistake. Anyway how does the weight actually reduce the cost if they weight them before shipping? Is it like weighing your bag at the airport for instance or is it something else?:)

frozened

Aspiring Trainer
It's to compare costs. eBay is selling the 1000 KMC Perfect fits for $40 or 100 for $7. The price Amiami should be $5 for 100, but I need to confirm for larger amounts.

Freemare

Aspiring Trainer
Double Sleeving

So I just got some costly sleeves from a Japan friend. The sleeves are $30 just for the sleeves. So I would like to protect the sleeves with the cards in side. My japan friend showed me his sleeve barriers that protect his sleeves and cards. They go on the outside. I can not find them anyplace. Does anyone know what this might be?

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
RE: Double Sleeving

I'm pretty sure you're talking about toploaders. You place your sleeves with cards in those, and they're protected from bending, humidity, etc.

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!

Vom said:
I'm pretty sure you're talking about toploaders. You place your sleeves with cards in those, and they're protected from bending, humidity, etc.
They make clear sleeves for this not just top loaders. I played a guy who double sleee and his deck looked like it had 90 cards. Not sure were you can get them though

Freemare

Aspiring Trainer

I have looked for them all over the place. I guess I may need to ask my Japan friend.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Have you tried Amazon or ebay?:) Usually those online stores have what retailers never have. What did your friend call the sleeves?:)

Carpey

Deck Experimenter

There are some for the Japanese sleeves and Ultra Pro here. If they are out of stock or something, just search "sleeve protectors" or "sleeve covers" in any online store and you might find them.

Mygamecard

Aspiring Trainer
Ultra Pro Soft Sleeves protects your sports cards. You will get a premium quality of Polyurethane material. It has crystal clear design that makes you easy to show your card. It is having an extra layer of protection. And Pro matte sleeves have a double matte finish that helps to handle comfortably. It made by 0% PVC material.