Card Errors Database (Include Images!)

RE: New Errors and Misprints Thread >New Rule: Please Provide a Picture When Sharing a Possible Fake or Misprint.

xxashxx said:
I know he is XD. But the card itself shows he is only Electric. If he is Flying/Electric they need to do a double type of the first or second symbol being Colorless to show that he is a Flying type also. They have this in the VGC and if I am not mistaken they do have cards with dual types. If his weakness is Electric why isn't the card a dual type card. See what I mean? It does not make sense does it? Not to me. Anyway Not to sound harsh but they really need to make dual types present so everyone knows. Technically it is a misprint. I bet there are other people that would think the same too. TPC really needs to update their cards better. They updated them but the did not finish on some of them XD.:)
A misprint in unintentional. With Zapdos ND that's not the case. They're trying to break the rule here with switching weakness and resistance, giving lightning a favor to somewhat counter Fighting. Also TCG Pokémon don't go by any rules. Doesn't need to make sense from the VG perspective. That said, there's no need to justify a weakness.

Also double types, are not really wanted IMO. It'll only make the game unbalanced.

RE: New Errors and Misprints Thread >New Rule: Please Provide a Picture When Sharing a Possible Fake or Misprint.

How would it make the game unbalanced? If you think about it Lightning is technically ineffective. For instance If a Ground type move was used how would Zapdos survive? Technically that type is in effective and can't be used. The way the card was made makes it look like the card is weak to ground when it really is not snce Earthquake does not work unless a Ring Target is held by it then it would work LOLz. No seriously they need to put on the card that says. This Pokemon is Flying/Electric so people know he is a dual type Pokemon. If they don't do it this way most people would not know this and would think it is an Electric type Pokemon only. Technically this is the way it used to be. Now that we have all the new upgrades and what not they need to be more clear on what type the Pokemon is because more of us will think he is only Electric when in fact he is Flying Electric. If they don't do the dual type then they at least need to put a statement on each card saying "This card is Flying/Electric" This way people will know he has 2 types and then the weakness would be correct. Right now the weakness shows that he is weak to Electric when technically Electric is not very effective. They are not displaying the card correctly. Good thing I caught this because there are kids on there that would be like WHAT???? See what I mean. TPC needs to get the correct fundamentals of the Pokemon so everyone knows what is what.

This is the new era and not the old era. They need to be more clear when printing the cards. If we did not have forums no one would ever know this was an Electric/Flying Pokemon and we would only classify it as Electric when it is both types. Anyway. Hope everyone understands what I am trying to say and why. Just trying to make a point Where TPC failed again. No offense but they fail way too much. They need to pay more attention to what they are doing XD.:(

xxashxx said:
How would it make the game unbalanced? If you think about it Lightning is technically ineffective. For instance If a Ground type move was used how would Zapdos survive? Technically that type is in effective and can't be used. The way the card was made makes it look like the card is weak to ground when it really is not snce Earthquake does not work unless a Ring Target is held by it then it would work LOLz. No seriously they need to put on the card that says. This Pokemon is Flying/Electric so people know he is a dual type Pokemon. If they don't do it this way most people would not know this and would think it is an Electric type Pokemon only. Technically this is the way it used to be. Now that we have all the new upgrades and what not they need to be more clear on what type the Pokemon is because more of us will think he is only Electric when in fact he is Flying Electric. If they don't do the dual type then they at least need to put a statement on each card saying "This card is Flying/Electric" This way people will know he has 2 types and then the weakness would be correct. Right now the weakness shows that he is weak to Electric when technically Electric is not very effective. They are not displaying the card correctly. Good thing I caught this because there are kids on there that would be like WHAT???? See what I mean. TPC needs to get the correct fundamentals of the Pokemon so everyone knows what is what.

This is the new era and not the old era. They need to be more clear when printing the cards. If we did not have forums no one would ever know this was an Electric/Flying Pokemon and we would only classify it as Electric when it is both types. Anyway. Hope everyone understands what I am trying to say and why. Just trying to make a point Where TPC failed again. No offense but they fail way too much. They need to pay more attention to what they are doing XD.:(

Quite frankly, I find the way you talk to be similar to Mojo Jojo.

It does not matter if they label it as a dual type or not. You can simply look at the card and see the weakness spot and read that it is weak against Electric attacks. That is all the clarification one needs.

Sorry it is much harder to explain things when typing. I do it better when talking XD. Anyway yeah they just need to make it more clear somewhere on the card. That is all I am saying XD. It would help me greatly if they did it this way too. When they had the dual Pokemon things were clearer to me because the weakness was correct on the dual Pokemon cards.:( The way they do it now makes it look like a misprint. That is all I am saying XD.:(

It might not be the correct typing in relation to the video game, however it shouldn't be referred to as a "misprint" considering it was done intentionally by TPCi.

This isn't the only time they've done it, to be plain. DRX Emolga has the same W/R set, and he's an electric/flying pokemon as well...

While the TCG is based on the VG, they have freedom to make their weaknesses/resistances how they want.

Also, does this discussion even belong in the misprints thread?

Deoxysmatter said:

Ehh kinda. We were discussing if the Zapdos was a misprint and then we spun off into why he though it was a misprint, but now it's getting to be a little too off-topic :p

Daelum said:
Ehh kinda. We were discussing if the Zapdos was a misprint and then we spun off into why he though it was a misprint, but now it's getting to be a little too off-topic :p

You sir, deserve a * Gold Star *.

omahanime said:
You sir, deserve a * Gold Star *.

That's actually really funny/ironic because I pulled an Umbreon Gold Star and an Espeon Gold Star in the POP 5 packs I got today :p

Daelum said:
That's actually really funny/ironic because I pulled an Umbreon Gold Star and an Espeon Gold Star in the POP 5 packs I got today :p

Us super moderators are powerful. lol

Deoxysmatter said:
This isn't the only time they've done it, to be plain. DRX Emolga has the same W/R set, and he's an electric/flying pokemon as well...

While the TCG is based on the VG, they have freedom to make their weaknesses/resistances how they want.

Why does TPC like to confuse people? I wish they would put down the correct symbols for weakness rather than us trying to figure it out on a forum. I thought you guys would know too that is why I asked XD. Very confusing but ok. Thanks XD.:)

That I did not know. That makes more sense. I never knew that at all. That is why I thought it was a mistake XD.:)

I have a misprinted Solrock from Triumphant where the ink splattered all over the bottom so it kind of looks like two gold lines of holo running over the retreat cost.

Meatheart said:
I have a misprinted Solrock from Triumphant where the ink splattered all over the bottom so it kind of looks like two gold lines of holo running over the retreat cost.

Can we get pictures?

Also, are you interested in selling/trading it? If so, pm me please :)

Daelum said:
Can we get pictures?

Also, are you interested in selling/trading it? If so, pm me please :)

I can try and get some pictures.
If not tonight, definitely tomorrow.
I'd definitely be willing to trade it.

I have a dialga from the majestic dawn set its adamant orb item image is a pecha berry and its second attack has no name printed. i attached a picture of it for reference.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120815.JPG
    Snapshot_20120815.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 99

I can tell it's fake just by looking at it. Sorry for your loss.

RE: New Errors and Misprints Thread >New Rule: Please Provide a Picture When Sharing

I have a question I got a full art rayquaza ex and it has all these weird white marks all over the back and it came out of the pack like that. Does anyone else have this problem on any of their dragons exalted cards

RE: New Errors and Misprints Thread >New Rule: Please Provide a Picture When Sharing

Dweaver said:
I have a question I got a full art rayquaza ex and it has all these weird white marks all over the back and it came out of the pack like that. Does anyone else have this problem on any of their dragons exalted cards

Seems like those cards that have the snow on them. Can we get a picture?

Are all the cards like this? If they are then it might be part of a new design. Might be a new decoration or something. Just my guess since it could be a new design. We need a pic if you can get one XD.:)

Back