• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [CANADA-WW] Bonus41's Thrifty Shop Stop

What Groudon EX's do you have? I'm looking for the one from Dark explorers. I have Palkia from Call of legends. CML if you want anything else

Bioinika said:
What Groudon EX's do you have? I'm looking for the one from Dark explorers. I have Palkia from Call of legends. CML if you want anything else

It's japnese from BW3 or dark explorers as we have it in english...

bonus41 said:
Bioinika said:

It's japnese from BW3 or dark explorers as we have it in english...

Ah, if only it was English. Thank you anyway

I have a CoL - Eevee #56.

If that is the one you want, maybe I could trade it for a trainer from PC, Aqua Magma, or RSkies?

Hmm, It seems no matter what I do have of my trade thread is cut off, including all my trainers and ultra rares... Even thought they show up on the edit page... Weird

Hmm, It seems no matter what I do have of my trade thread is cut off, including all my trainers and ultra rares... Even thought they show up on the edit page... Weird

I went and took a look at your post and the reason for the issue is that you had a broken spoiler tag, so everything underneath your "Japanese" listing was within that spoiler tag. I went ahead and fixed that particular tag, but I didn't touch anything else since I didn't want to mess up your thread, so you may wish to look over that post yourself one more time and see if there's anything else you'd like to change. I hope this helped! :)

I went and took a look at your post and the reason for the issue is that you had a broken spoiler tag, so everything underneath your "Japanese" listing was within that spoiler tag. I went ahead and fixed that particular tag, but I didn't touch anything else since I didn't want to mess up your thread, so you may wish to look over that post yourself one more time and see if there's anything else you'd like to change. I hope this helped! :)
Thanks!! It did help! Though I feel kinda stupid now hehe

CML for the Raichu and the trainers I have in my wants section!

I also have these that are not listed... If you interested :3
Fighting energy holo 108/108
Grass Energy Holo 103/108
Metal energy holo call of legends

If so I can change my offer :3

my:
Raichu 43/146 RH $2.49
Colress 118/135 $2.39
Muscle Band 121/146 $3.49
Totaling: $8.37

For your:
Flareon 19/64 (jungle) 4.99
Lapras 10/64 (jungle) .99
Gyrados 6/102 (base) .50
Raichu 14/102 (base) 2.49
Totaling $8.97

Hey, I am also in Ontario, just north of Toronto. Any chance you could meet up?

Im interested in:
Delphox
Aegislash
Wigglytuff
Raichu
Simipour
Simisage
Xerneas
Butterfree
Milotic
Charizard EX

Hey, I am also in Ontario, just north of Toronto. Any chance you could meet up?

Im interested in:
Delphox
Aegislash
Wigglytuff
Raichu
Simipour
Simisage
Xerneas
Butterfree
Milotic
Charizard EX

Ehhh we are a bit farrr away lol.... Well exactly 18.5 hours lol!!! But if you ok with mail :3 sure we can trade (unless you have 19 hours of free time LOL)

I'd be willing to just buy if you quote a total price. Which Charizard EX is it?

Hey, could you please post a pic of the lugia plush? Thanks!

I'd be willing to just buy if you quote a total price. Which Charizard EX is it?

Unfortunately, you cannot buy from someone who is not a Verified Seller. Please make sure you have read and understand The Marketplace Rules so that you don't unknowingly break any rules. Ignorance of the law excuses no one.

Back