Finished Camelot [Game 1] Congrats Team A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the events of the first Period both teams seemed unsure of what to do next.
Both teams decided that strategising was far better than doing so nobody made any moves.
Until! With only minutes remaining of Period 2, Vom decided to try and sneak up on the opposition and hear what they were talking.
He tapped thegrovylekid on the shoulder to greet him civilly as his target turned quickly and punched him in the face, sending him to the Jail.

Actions:
Vom VS thegrovylekid

Vom was Jailed.

All players who were Jailed During Period 1 are now released. The are free to target and be targeted during Period 3.

Period 3 has now begun. It will end at 2:30pm AEST on the 15/5

##target: bbninjas

Sorry guys,
UNGAME FREEZE!

Team B has targeted 4 people so Celever's Target on Machamp the Champion will not be processed.

Team A can still target 1 player.

Team B has targeted 4 people so Celever's Target on Machamp the Champion will not be processed.
Grovyle's target on somebody that our team already targeted should be the one that doesn't count. Not sure how that would work anyway.
>_>

Can I attack as for someone else?
I mean, if I have his/her permission, could I do a move as him/her?

“Period 3 is now underway!” SS’ voice boomed out across the arena.

With nearly all players on both teams free from the Jail, they were both out for victory.

Bbninjas was first to strike, going straight for WanderingWolf. At the same time however, PMJ was making a beeline for bb, hoping to take him out. The three players all met in the middle of the courtyard engaging in a two vs one fight. Bbninjas, however, was outnumbered and couldn’t beat the two from Team A, landing him straight in the Jail.

KoN was next to attack! In an attempt to avenge bbninjas, he grabbed his teammate, thegrovylekid, and went straight after PMJ. In that moment, déjà vu was experienced, and a second two vs one fight occurred. In that moment, déjà vu was felt and PMJ was slammed into Jail.

The final action of Period 3, in yet another moment of vengeance, saw Eron avenge PMJ against KoN who, up to the point was undefeated. In a battle of strength Eron overcame KoN and jailed him successfully.

ACTIONS:

Team A:

Eron VS KoN – KoN was Jailed
PMJ VS bbninjas – bbninjas was Jailed

Team B:

Bbninjas VS WanderingWolf – bbninjas was Jailed
KoN VS PMJ – PMJ was Jailed
Thegrovylekid VS PMJ – PMJ was Jailed

We are now in Period 4. Vom is now unjailed.

This period will end on the 18/5/15 at 1pm (AEST).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back