Finished Camelot [Game 1] Congrats Team A!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Camelot
This is a relatively simple game designed for use in Primary Schools (I am a teacher haha).

The Game:
In this game, two teams, each with the same team roles, are pit against each other in order to capture the other team’s King. This can be tricky however, as the King can only be caught by the Jester on the opposing team.
Each role in this game comes with a different amount of power which they use to Jail their opponents.
When a player targets another player, two possible scenarios occur:
If one has more power than the other, the player with the least amount of power is Jailed.
If they both have an equal amount of power, then nothing happens and both players are free.

NO EDITING POSTS!

The Gameplay:
This game will operate in Periods, starting with Period 1.
During every Period, each team can have up to 3 of their players target the same number of players on the opposing team.
This will be done in the format: ##Target: Squirtle Squad .
All actions will be posted in this thread.
All actions will occur simultaneously at the end of the Period.
Once both teams have targeted their maximum three players, the Period will end and an update of that Period’s actions will occur. Player’s roles will never be revealed within the game (until the end). Within the update each team will only learn if they were successful in their attacks and which of their players have been Jailed.
Both teams will have a Quicktopic (QT) to use throughout the game. The initial post in both team’s QT’s will include the role of each member of their team. I will not be private messaging roles.

The Game is over when one Team's Jester targets the other Team's King.

Periods:
Each Period will run for 48 hours, or until both teams have targeted 3 players.

Jailed:
If a player has been Jailed they will be unable to target an opposing player during the following Period.
They are also unable to be targeted during that same period.
The Roles:
Each team will have the same roles available to them, and are as follows:
King – Power: 60
Wizard – Power: 50
Witch – Power: 40
Knight – Power: 30
Squire – Power: 20
Jester – Power: 0
There can be multiple of any role within the game, excepting the King and Jester (only 1 each). Each team will have an identical number of each role.

Team A:
Wizard targets Witch
Knight targets Wizard
Jester targets King
Team B:
Wizard targets Squire
Witch targets Knight
Jester targets Wizard

In this example Team A has won the game, because their Jester targeted the other teams King. The other actions within this Period are as follows:
Team A’s Knight was Jailed. Team A’s Squire was Jailed. Team A’s Knight was Jailed.
Team B’s Witch was Jailed. Team B’s Jester was Jailed.

PLEASE NOTE: Actual Game updates will not include role names in any way. Players will be referred to as their username

To Sign-Up simply comment below and you will be added. There is no limit to the number of players able to play. The more the merrier!
Sign-Ups will be open for one week, following which the game will start automatically.
Once the game has started all players will be randomised into two teams. Roles will also be randomised and the game will start.

In the event of an odd number of signups, the team with the odd number will still play with the missing role. The team will control that Role's actions.

Players:
1. WanderingWolf
2. Vom
3. Celever
4. Cypher333
5. bbninjas
6. PMJ
7. Keeper of Night
8. Luipipe8
9. GM Draclord
10. Machamp the Champion
11. King Arceus
12. The Grovyle Kid
13. Eron

Last edited:
/IN

Let's say 11 players sign up. What would happen to the 11th player, and which role/s would be taken out?

WanderingWolf said:
Let's say 11 players sign up. What would happen to the 11th player, and which role/s would be taken out?

Cool! So in the event of there being less than 12 players, the roles with the least amount of power will be removed (excluding Jester of course). [Squire would be removed if this were to happen]

In the event of an odd number, the team missing a player would still be able to use the missing role, they would just decide on that Role's actions in their QT. For the purpose of the game they would be called CPU1 and so on.

Other notes on the game that I may have forgotten to add/clarify:

In the Example Period that I've included in the OP it shows role names. This is purely to show how the roles work against each other power wise.
When it comes to the actual game with the players (you guys) role names will never be mentioned.
For example if Bigfoot (Who is a wizard)##Target: bbninjas (who is a Squire)

The update would show:
BigfootAUS Targets bbninjas.
bbninjas was Jailed.
Along these lines :) Role names are never revealed until the endgame :)

And Lastly! No editing of posts is allowed throughout the game :)

Sure, why not. I might as well start a new forum game while waiting for Challenge 6 revival challenge. :p

I'm seriously putting way too much on my plate. :D

I will be sending PMs momentarily :)

Period 1 has started as of now! (You'll just have to wait until you have your roles to start :p

It will end in 48hrs from this post (9:30am - AEST time - 10/5/15)

Last edited:
Team PMs have been sent!

The Teams are as follows:

Team A:
1. Machamp the Champion
2. WanderingWolf
3. Vom
4. Eron
5. King Arceus
6. PMJ
7. GM Draclord

Team B:
1. Celever
2. Bbninjas
3. Keeper of Night
4. Luispipe8
5. thegrovylekid
6. Cypher333
7. CPU1

Please remember to reread the rules before posting :)

Game on!!!

25 hours remaining until the Period ends!

Both teams still have all three of their Targets to use :)

Remember! Targets need to be posted here, not in your QT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back