Finished Camelot [Game 1] Congrats Team A!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
"Oh and here comes MtC on the inside! He's gunning for Cypher! He's! He's! He's Got him!!" SS' commentary flooded the arena as the crowd cheered at the happenings in front of their eyes.
"Now let's see the points! Oh it looks like MtC is Team A's Jester!!! Could this be..."
The crowd anxiously held their breath as Cypher role was revealed.
"60 Points!!! Cypher is the King! The King has been caught by the Jester! Team A are our winners! Congratulations!!"
The crowd chanted Team A's for the following hours, excitement alive in them!
Meanwhile the two teams, both exhausted, sat down at their dining hall to share in a meal as brothers once more.

So there it is! Team A were our winners!
This game was in its base form. It could easily be added to and twisted to vary the game up. So let me know what you think!
I found it hard at first to convert the real life game onto a forum but i personally think it turned out alright!

Feel free to comment below!!

Team A QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/HXceN5f3mX4cm

Team B QT:
http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/FrerNWg5HB2c

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It is definitely a game of strategy. I would like to see new twists on it for the next round. You did a great job hosting. :)

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
tbh I really enjoyed the game! 10/10 will play again

As King Arceus mentioned with the twists, I would also love to see something different. However, I really do not want to see a) roles like in WW b) Other actions like in RaF. I'm not too sure how you would be able to avoid both of these but still add an interesting twist, but IDK.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I think the game is fine the way it is, but I would like to see what other possibilities there are.

Cypher333

time to run
That was ridiculous. I didn't even pay attention or do much. :/
Well, I guess I got the part that didn't require as much. I think it went well! Congratulations, team A!

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Ah ha! We got em boys. Good game team B!

Overall this game was very fun. There's a lot of mind games you can play with your opponents that I really enjoyed.

One complaint I had was people seemed to be missing their actions. One thing that I think was the cause of this was that if you submitted your actions early, the other team knew what you were doing and got an advantage, so people were putting off their actions until the very end, which caused some people to miss it entirely. One way to prevent this is to submit actions in the QT instead of in the thread. Also, instead of QTs, you could make a conversation on the forums, using the new fancy PM system. This would also give people alerts when there was a new message in the topic.

I think the game is pretty fun as it is, but there are some things you can do that would make it more fun too. It doesn't need anything too crazy, since the game is already pretty fun as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.