Busy, CN Airing Tons of Episodes Today and Tomorrow, 1st amendment video soon - Sat

RE: Busy

Guys... I toyed around with the image a bit more. Try adjusting the image at exactly 75% darkness, then invert the colors. Save it as a JPG and then turn the contrast ALL the way up.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8046/redsharkdd5.png

I think the fish means that he's going on a fishing trip this summer.....lol
Actually I have no idea but it would be nice to have scans of the promo cards. I do have a list of all of the promo cards in the TCG Discussion page if anyone wants to check it out.

Yes, and the shark will be teh noo legendry!!11!!

...or not. ;) Not that I'm doubting your omniscient prowess WPM.

I read the message but don't really know what it meant. Regardless, I've been coming on at least six times a day to see what this surprise is. I bet (and am sure) it'll be worth it in the end though.

Porygon said:
Guys... I toyed around with the image a bit more. Try adjusting the image at exactly 75% darkness, then invert the colors. Save it as a JPG and then turn the contrast ALL the way up.

You're not funny. No cookie for you.

You know I am starting too think that there is no suprise at all. I think WPM is yankin our chain so that we will all go crazy waiting for the big suprise, cause think about it I mean if he has been working on it for a whole year more than likely he whould make a bigger deal of it, and I mean a red glowing shark c'mon. Or mabey the suprise is a cookie and so by guessing a cookie I might in turn get a cookie.

No surprise at all? Would WPM do that? Perhaps it is a new site altogether, with a lot of extra goodies(replacing the current site). He has been working on the site for a year but has never revealed the URL to anyone. And this new site will have lots of games, anime and pokemon manga features, and basically a Pokemon Site that is so good, no other Pokemon site around will have anything that we don't. IDK(BTW, for the who do not know me, I am SHBL in the Pokebeach chatroom, although from now on, I will be Showcreator most of the time)  So will we find out today what the surprise is?

I did a google search on Red Shark and found an in cartridge called Red Shark, a helicopter fighter game, and a novel about a secret agent type dude... Stuff sucks... I'mma check the source code of the image, now.

EDIT: Nothing there. Tried opening it in Winamp, and Winrar, but nothing. Perhaps if we rearrange the letters...

Ah ah ah i've found something REALLY intersting !

WPM has used Photoshop 7.0 !

Okay..it's not intersting

Maybe its a whole new selection of Pokemon that WPM made! I'll explain it to you. Since a shark lives in water and it's surroundings are red which may mean fire, it could be a fire/water pokemon and other wierd Pokemon to go along with it.

Porygon said:

>_> Either something similar to this has been done before or you have a LOT of time on your hands. 'Cuz it's confusing for me to even read that, let alone repeat it ; ;

And I can't get it to work. I keep ending up with something like this:

tehsharky.jpg

Back