Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

dacpika

pie
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

i have a shiny tentacool do you want me to evolve it?i want the shiny absol,or shiny darkrai(is it shiny?)

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

Darkrai shiny yes,trade for tentacool seeing as I have one already see first pg please

dacpika

pie

oh sorry, I thought those was the shinys you wanted. sorry.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Ok then do you still want to trade

Nanashii

Shut up baby, I knowit!

Hey do you want a Spiritomb for a Lv 1 Manaphy?

dacpika

pie

i would still like to trade yes, but would you trade anything non-shiny for a shiny?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Nanashii :tomorrow ok
dacpika:no

Umbreon Lover

Don't make me mad

what would you trade for a lv 54 male lucario that nows aura sphere, close combat, dragon pulse, and extremespeed this lucario is not hacked i just got it out of the day care and it had this moveset

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

firelucario said:
what would you trade for a lv 54 male lucario that nows aura sphere, close combat, dragon pulse, and extremespeed this lucario is not hacked i just got it out of the day care and it had this moveset
Nothing because I don't need it

IceyCool

Aspiring Trainer

Shiny Charizard for Shiny Lapras?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Prince of the Sea:Find out what?

Arctic_Thunder : ok

Wichu

Project Amethyst

I'll trade you a shiny Banette and Breloom for shiny Scyther and Beldum?

riolu_ranger

Its Back and it hurts more than ever!

i will trade you my shiny elrctrode for, well do you have any lv. 100 pokemon?

cjdc

master of legends

i will trade you a legit jirachi.
i want your shiny giritina

dacpika

pie

Will you trade any of the shiny pokemon that you have in that trainer card?(or are those just the ones you have but you won't trade them)

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

cjdc said:
i will trade you a legit jirachi.
i want your shiny giritina
That was so dumb considering the fact that I posted so many time that I have the boues disc and could get any amount of jirachi I want

dacpika:Some I will trade if it fair

Nanashii

Shut up baby, I knowit!

I sent you a PM about a Manaphy for Spiritomb trade?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Funny I got off I guess right when you sent the pm anyway ok i'll trade