Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

Prince of the Sea

is annoyed near his limit ^_^
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

Why dont you breed one from it for me?
?

INFERNAPE

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

Look on my player thread is ther anything you want?

Also tell me what you want maybe i will have it??

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Wait do you want a shiny or a normel eevee because it is hard to get shiny pokemon from egg I only got like 6 or 5

Prince of the Sea

Either will do.

Wait you mean you got shinies from eggs with you right now?!?!
Also could it be a female?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Well I have only a few but I hatch them you can't tell if a egg will hatch shiny it's the same as looking for a wild on

INFERNAPE Don't see anything I want

INFERNAPE

Aspiring Trainer

Ok. too short message.

Prince of the Sea

I mean did you say you had shiniesthat are just hatched with you at this very moment.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Prince of the Sea:sorry could this wait till tomorrow I am bored being online and am getting off :p

Prince of the Sea

I wont be home tommorrow so if you hatch a shiny save it for me ok?

Bidoof

Piplup Luver!

Navel Rock Lugia and Ho-oh (Legit) one holding masta ball for shiny scyther?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Bidoof said:
Navel Rock Lugia and Ho-oh (Legit) one holding masta ball for shiny scyther?
I have both

Stillray: I don't see anything I want

mawliekid

Like A Boss

Ill trade for the shiny metagross

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

I'll trade shiny beldum not shiny metagross.For what?

Light Manaphy

Lurker.

I would like a shiny lapras or shiny scyther check my player thread to see my shinies the link is in my signature

Spirit Of Mew

Gone

My level 100 espeon it is legit for your shiny beldum?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Mew EX07 : I have so many eevees and it evolution so I don't need it
light manaphy:can you make an offer

Light Manaphy

Lurker.

hmm.. let me see you have already shiny buterfree and shiny crobat I can offer shiny camerupt shiny,shiny pelipper or shiny slowking

Prince of the Sea

We gonna trade for the Eevee?

Did u hatch a shiny?
Oh yeah u didnt tell me what u wanted either so what do u want?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Nope I have both the reason they are not on my card is I don't feel like updating it sorry:p