Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

i want the shiny Eevee,Absol and tyranitar,if you'll trade them of course.I now have a shiny camerupt,shiny roserade,shiny kecleon and a lvl 100 shiny walrein.(and the tentacool as you know) Do you want any of them?

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

I'll trade absol in like 10 min I'm tradeing with Nanashii write you fc

Shiny Parasect or Pelipper for Shiny Absol?
EDIT: Oh, nevermind...

my friend code is 1375 4065 0111. And what do you want for the absol?

shiny roserade

MCD:I have another one if you want

Yes.Anyone that want to trade i'll be on wifi now

Edit:Not cloned sorry for forgetting to write that :p

Post if you hatched the shiny Eevee yet. Plz do.

how about a rotom for a shiny charmander?

what do you want 4 a deoxies (don't know how to spell it :))

sorry don't got a deoxys. im asking for shiny or not charmander from you for a rotom from me.

i ain't talking to you
i'm talking to blasty k

Wow I feel so out of place anyways

Xaver:I don't have a shiny but I could get you a normel one if you want

ssb4ever:You can't spell for j/k.What do you have that you will trade for deoxys

look in my sig

Shiny Charizard for Shiny Scyther? Is it possible for it to hold a metal coat, or do I have to do it myself? I dont mind!

ssb4ever:don't see anything I want

Starblaze:don't have metalcoat

Hell o answer my post did you get me a shiny eevee?

Prince of the Sea said:
Hell o answer my post did you get me a shiny eevee?

Again I can't get a shiny eevee like that(snap finger)it is very hard and I don't think I would trade it if I get one it will just add to the one I have but eevee are very rare themselves

Does that mean you accept my offer? If so, FC:
4038 2479 2438

Starblaze said:
Does that mean you accept my offer? If so, FC:
4038 2479 2438

Yes I will trade I just need you to pm me

Back