Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post will accept battle starting may 29th

O, also Shiny Umreon, Shiny Espeon, AND sHINY sCIZOR...wHAT DO YOU WANT?

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post will accept battle starting may 29th

Maybe I should take that shiny thing off as I am only trading 3 the ones on the first page

ok, i want your Shiny Absol and Shiny Lapras. Already have Shiny Metagross which is like shiny beldum...

Find what will you trade for them

What pokemon do you want?

What do you have
I am now trading  shiny Darkrai but don't give me anything stupid or offer anything stupid.Give an equel or greater pokemon
491.png

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

Weird I thougt people would want a shiny Darkrai

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

I have a shiny gastly clone do you want it?

No I had one but it's a hunter now

hey B.K. i want a blastoise family member...what do you want for it

What I only have a blastoise never breeded it and don't have anything to breed it with

Wow this place is dead anyway small update I got another Scyther
with the use of pokerader and don't want it it is a level 52 not train adament

Whay do you want for Manaphy????

I dont have any shinies but I can trade you other pokemon.

Any legendary in the first 386 pokemon maybe shinyu if I find em like that.
An Uxie, charmander, bonsly, mime jr,and whatever else in my thread. I have more just ask.

INFERNAPE:I don't care really I have many
Prince of the Sea:What are you asking for

Any of the shiny Eevee or if not normal whichever but I really want a shiny.

Sorry no more eevee I trade all the one that were just eevee away and I only have one eevee left that is just an eevee

I'll take it. you can have time to breed right now if you want.

No I mean I have none to trade away I only have one left and don"t want to trade that is why I didn't put it up as the pokemon I will trade

Back