Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post

Well, I'm back again (I seem to be a continous customer, eh?  lol).  Anyways, my shiny collection has expanded a bit thanks to a string of good luck.

Haves (willing to trade for one of the wants down below):
-Shiny Linoone
-Shiny Vaporeon (just mentioning it for no reason in particular)
-Shiny Charizard

Wants (even though you probably know by now  lol):
-Shiny Eevee
-Shiny Umbreon
-Shiny Leafeon
-Shiny Jolteon

Any one of my haves for any one of my wants, assuming that it is legit.  Leafeon is a maybe.  But Jolteon is my top want and Umbreon is my second-most want (assuming that you don't have another Eevee to trade).  And as a reminder, I want legit, not cloned pokemon, please.  All of my pokemon listed above are legit (again, though, I cannot guarantee their legitness since I got them from either GTS or a direct trade, but they all look legit to me).  I will provide stat information if needed. If you want to, I can do two or three of these trades (since three is all I have lol). It makes me no dfference.

NOTE: I'm trying to finish up my shiny Eevee/Eeveelution set and I'm just one pokemon away from accomplishing that.  Any one of the pokemon I listed in my wants list above will let me satisfy that, seeing as I have three shiny Eevees waiting to evolve.  I have chosen to wait to evolve them specifically for this "completing the set" thing.  This is just a heads up, letting you know how desperate I am here.  lol

What do you want for the shiny Beldum? Check my thread. And what nature is it?

Are your Deoxys, shiny Beldum, and shiny Absol legit and uncloned? If so I'm interested. I don't have any shinies but I do have a legit Celebi, legit Mew, and many other things. (Just ask if you're looking for something specific.)

o_O Okay... Well, if you ever decide what you do want, PM me.

New thing I will now accept battle starting may 29th but I will not battle anyone with 2 or more of these pokemon know as ubers
Mewtwo
Mew
Ho-oh
Lugia
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys (all forms)
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Darkrai
Arceus
Wobbuffet
Wynaut
I will not battle if you have 2 or more of these and I myself will not used them

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post will accept battle starting may 29th

So, do you want any of my Pokemon for Beldum?

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post will accept battle starting may 29th

Are u trading the shiny rgegigaras and shiny granita

No I am not they took to long to get I softreseted and will not trade them away

Alright i understand..

Can I trade shiny Lapras for shiny Bellossom?

Ok sure pm me when you want to trade

What shiniesmdo you have im kinda color blind...hehe...

These
18s-10.jpg

Im intersted in GYarados and all the shinie legendaries!

Back