Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post

which one dont you see in my first post
and i do have shiny mew

oh yeah ... sorry.. what shinys do you want...you arent being very specific...anyones that you really want from the first 3 generations?

ones i dont have the list on the first page is one i got on my own\
no gts

I have something you might want. Again, though, I got it over GTS (had to trade my Dialga for it, but meh), so I have no way of knowing if it's 100% legit, but again, just like that Rayquaza I traded you, it's info looks like it's legit. It's a LV 70 shiny Ho-Oh. You may want to read about it on my thread, as I go in a little more detail over it there. I'll list its stats here since you asked for Rayquaza's before.

General Info:
Name: Ho-Oh (caught in a Masterball)
LV 70
Fire/Flying
OT: Daniel
ID no.: 02201
Nature: Rash
Arrived from Hoenn on May 20, 2007 at LV 70.

Stats:
HP: 233
ATK: 205
DEF: 133
SP ATK: 185
SP DEF: 213
SPD: 152

Attacks:
Recover
Fire Blast
Sunny Day
Swift

It looks freshly caught judging from the EXP bar being empty, so it's appearently still EV-trainable.

Again, let me remind you that I can't be 100% sure about the legitness about this shiny Ho-Oh, as I got it over GTS just like the Rayquaza I traded to you.

If you are still considering this after reading the above info, I'd be happy to no end if I recieved one of the following in return:

- shiny Eevee** (gee, what a suprise lol)
- shiny Vaporeon*
- shiny Umbreon*

*If Vaporeon or Umbreon, I'd prefer any of the following natures: Bold, Relaxed, Impish, Calm Sassy, or Careful. If this is not the case (or if you'd rather keep your shiny Eeveelutions), I would like the shiny Eevee.

**If shiny Eevee is what you're willing to trade, then I'd much prefer one that knows Wish, but I'll still be okay without that.

Man, this post is perhaps the longest post I've ever typed on here, not counting my profile. lol Thanks for your patience in reading this ridiculously-way-too-long and I-have-no-life-other-than-typing-this post. lol

no thank i have one i just dont put pokemon without any of my ot#
on my shiny card cause i dont count them as me getting it

new rule that might take place if it keep happing so i wont put it now

anyway ill will put you on my banned list on the first page if you spam make stupid offer or try making trade with ohter people here

Well, I donna if you really want this. It's highly likely it's legit, though. It's a shiny Pikachu and I got it over GTS at LV 3.

General Info:
Pikachu
LV 3
Electric
Nature: Lax
OT: (it's in jap)
ID: 57529
Arrived from Kanto at LV 3 on Jan. 7, 2007

Stats:
HP: 15
ATK: 9
DEF: 6
SP ATK: 8
SP DEF: 6
SPD: 10

Attacks:
Thundershock
Growl

I bet it was caught in Viridian forest, as LV 3 Pikachus do reside there.
If you need a Liechi Berry, I'll throw that in too. And yes, I'm still trying to trade for your shiny Eevee/Umbreon here. I recently got Vaporeon, so I don't need another one.

i have shiny pichu i could evo that to pikachu so i have a pikchu already

look at my shines card

i dont care i have a lot of eevee so ill just trade for anything it doent have to be shiny if you have metal powder ill trade for it

Eek... Sorry. Was looking for Pikachu and didn't even see the Pichu. Do you mean Metal Coat (the item needed for evolving Scyther, Onix, etc via trade) or Metal Powder (the itme that raises Ditto's Defenses)?  I'm just wanting to clearify this....

---EDIT---
I just checked and I have both of those.  I'll need to import from my Emerald, first, though.

yay finally i could never get it i mean metal powder for ditto

Any particular pokemon you want it attached to for the trade?

PS - I just finished importing. I'm on my way to the Pal Park.

Do you really want the shiny Pikachu much?  If not, I'd rather use a different pokemon and save my shiny Pikachu for another time.  I'll send over an EV trained legit Latias (maxed in SP ATK and SPD with Modest nature) that you can keep.

Only reason why I'm posting this is because you said your weren't really interested in the Pikachu and you said you didn't mind a non-shiny holding the Metal Powder.  If it's still the case, like I said, I'd rather save my Pikachu for another time.  Only reason why I'm offering my EV trained Latias is so you're not stuck with some crap useless pokemon just for an item instead.  I'd rather try to make the deal as good as I can without losing my shiny since you're not interested in it.

I'm sorry for the change.  But I wanted to say that, first before I did anything. I'm still giving you the Metal Powder, regardless.

PS - Importing is all done.  Metal Powder is in my possesion on D/P.

Alright. Thanks. I'll send over Latias with Metal Powder. I'm not a legendary person, anyways, so I'm sure you can make good use of her. Cya in WiFi. Thanks a lot again.

Wes1234 said:
Alright.  Thanks.  I'll send over Latias with Metal Powder.  I'm not a legendary person, anyways, so I'm sure you can make good use of her.  Cya in WiFi.  Thanks a lot again.

no i have one to i just said i dont mine what it is you trade
i just keep it i dont like to use legedery(cept jirachi)in battle anywaysill wait on wifi

hand over your arceus...if you... hahaha...hey, i need a favor, i´ll pm you.

What nature is your shiny Eevee/Vaporeon?

Back