Finished Big Brother 7: Sweet Sabotage - Hosted by VioletValkyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Seven - Thursday: The End

The week is over, and by a majority vote from all employees, the following workers have been evaluated:
Celever | Fiery_Lugia

This Thursday night, one of the two of you will be fired, unable to continue, and evicted from the game. Here are the results of the vote!
FL
Cel
FL

By a vote of 2-1, the seventh person to be fired, evicted from Big Brother: Sweet Sabotage... is Fiery_Lugia. Thank you for playing!

Welcome to the jury! Keep in touch with the game and myself because at the end, your opinions on the house and finalists will give the final answer on the winner of the game.

Everyone, thank you for your votes, and for your hard work! Otsukare!

Please enjoy the Friday off, and take the weekend and enjoy yourselves, as I'll have an End of Week prompt for you very shortly.

Audience! You will be given a poll shortly, allowing you to dictate the reputation of our players! I'll be checking with you 24 hours before the start of our next week if necessary, to ensure that your participation has been appreciated properly.

At this time, our second holiday break has began, meaning you'll have until January 2nd at 2:00PM PST to fulfill whatever duties you have for End of Week! At that time, we'll see you back at the workplace for the start of Week 8!

EMPLOYEES REMAINING: 5

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Assessment

Good morning everyone! Welcome back from the holiday break, and back to Week Eight!
Before we start your opening shift, I'd like to re-evaluate your reputation based on your choices and the audience's opinions of the game thus far:

REPUTATION CHANGES:
Alfze: -2 (-3)
Ephemera: -1 (-1)
Jadethepokemontrainer: +1 (+4)
mirdo: -1 (-6)

Jadethepokemontrainer: +4 | mirdo: -6

Now that you know your current reputation scores, let's start your next shift!

Week Eight - Reward Competition

At this time I'd like to announce something fun! The five of you will be playing in a reward competition!
The name is pretty self-explanatory. Win the competition, and receive a secret reward! But if you do badly, there may just be a punishment involved. I wonder what that could be?~

Here is your competition and your regulations!

COMPETITION:
Today you'll be serving... the one, the only... Winterbells!!

REGULATIONS:
The person with the highest score wins!

You have until January 4th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include your name in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid.
Discussion in any alliance chats is allowed for this competition!
The previous HoH is allowed to play in this competition, but will not be allowed to play in this week's HoH, which will still be happening after this competition is over.

Your Reputation Bonus... doesn't matter for this competition! Due to the way scores curve upwards, and a certain someone's reputation of being the queen of this game, I can't trust there will be a fair influence of reputation for this game. After all, 5% of 108 billion is still a lot.

For this competition, your reputation will be Zero! They will change back to their intended amounts (at the top and bottom of this post) after this competition and once the reward is handed out. Do your best, and remember, there's no punishment for losing this competition. Or is there?

Jadethepokemontrainer: +4 | mirdo: -6

WARNINGS:
A reminder to all workers that not appearing for your shift will considerably lower your reputation. Several instances of absence will result in being fired, subject to your workplace rules.​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Wednesday: Reward Shift Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 1,027,854,754 points
2nd place: @Celever with 19,014,610 points
3rd place: @Ephemera with 2,406,110 points
4th place: @mirdo with 358,820 points
5th place: @Alfze with 44,110 points

Congrats to @Jadethepokemontrainer for winning this competition!

As the winner of this reward competition, Jade receives a very special... +1 reputation. That's it, I don't know what you expected.~
And of course, with the lowest score, Alfze receives -1 reputation. I told you there'd be a punishment. Or did I?

But here's where things get fun!

RESULTS:
1st place: @EurekaTingz with 11,270,050 points
2nd place: @Fiery_Lugia with 60,580 points
3rd place: @Vom with 16,740 points
And Nick didn't submit, which I'd issue a warning for, if he didn't actually miss out on... Jury comebacks!

Everyone welcome @EurekaTingz back to the game to start Week 8! At this time, you will be added back into the house chat, removed from the jury chat, and given access to your diary room as well as communication with any of the remaining houseguests.

No one asked if Jury comebacks were going to be happening. I would've told you Week 1 if you asked.

Your Week 8 HoH, including Flour, will be posted very soon.​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Monday: Opening Shift

Good morning everyone! Since we've already gone over your assessment, I'd like to take this space to remind you again of your reputation scores, as they've all been returned to what they were before. This includes the newly returned Flour, who keeps their reputation score from when they were evicted. Here's an updated reputation list, both after the reward challenge, and after the previous week's assessment.

Alfze: -4 | Celever: -1 | EurekaTingz: +4
Ephemera: -1 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +5V | mirdo: -6

Now that we have our first person reach +5, I'd like to reveal what advantage is gained from reaching such a high reputation score, as I know you've been waiting for it!
Jade has now unlocked a single-use Double Vote! This can be used at any point if he has +5 reputation or higher, but can only be used once during the game and cannot be refreshed. If the Double Vote is used, Jade drops below the reputation threshold, and dips above it again, the Double Vote is NOT restored. A V has been added to your reputation score to show you have the ability to use your Double Vote, and it is now listed as +5V.
This effect is self-explanatory, and allows you to double your vote weight towards one specific person at the end of the week. You may not submit 1 vote for both nominees.

COMPETITION:
Today you'll be serving... Run 3!

REGULATIONS:
You'll be playing on Infinite Mode for this challenge. If you don't have it unlocked immediately, you should get it by playing the first couple stages of Explore Mode and returning to the title screen. The person with the highest distance will be the winner.

You have until January 6th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
A reminder that you must include your name in your submission! As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on or in something like a Notepad app, that's perfectly fine. All submissions must be made to the host in PokeBeach PMs, or in Discord DMs, and you will be notified if your submission is valid, or invalid.
As the previous week's Head of Household, Ephemera is unable to participate in this competition.

Your Reputation Bonus is 5% of what I earned playing this game for each point of reputation you have.
You will gain or lose 150 points per point of reputation for this competition.

Ephemera: -1 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +5V | mirdo: -6
WARNINGS:
A reminder to all workers that not appearing for your shift will considerably lower your reputation. Several instances of absence will result in being fired, subject to your workplace rules.​

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - The King's Crown

Now, before you get too settled into your new competition, I'd like to introduce yet another advantage being brought into the game.

The King's Crown.

This advantage is very special. Because it was voted by the house this time! At the end of last week, I asked all of the remaining houseguests to tell me who they think deserves to win the game. Here's the results of that poll!

Alfze voted for Celever
mirdo
voted for Celever
Celever
voted for mirdo
Jade
voted for Ephemera
Ephemera
voted for Celever

By a vote of 3-1-1, the King's Crown now belongs to Celever!

Here's how it works.
Now that Flour has re-entered the game, it seems like things could get a little more interesting. Simply put, the Crown is a bounty placed on the head of those who wear it. Now that it's been placed on Cel's head, if Flour has a direct hand in evicting Celever, he will earn the crown.
Now what happens if the crown is taken from Celever and given to Flour? Wouldn't it be bad to have it? No, in fact, Flour will earn a guaranteed spot in the finale by holding the crown until the end of the game. The only way to take that... is to evict Flour.

So to clear things up, Celever does not have a guaranteed spot. He merely brings the crown into the game. Once it is taken from him specifically by Flour, the Crown then becomes a free spot, and can be taken by anyone else in the game. I will say it directly. This is your ticket to winning, and if you've been observing the house up to this point, you know what this means.

I'd also like to clarify that having a "direct hand" is deemed by the audience. If the audience believes that move you made that week directly led to someone's eviction, the crown shall be passed.

Congrats on winning the crown, Celever, and allowing this plague to break free.

You have until January 6th at 2:00PM PST to submit for your current competition.​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Tuesday: Work Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @EurekaTingz with 3,248 points (2,648 + 600 reputation)
2nd place: @Celever with 2,623 points (2,773 - 150 reputation)
3rd place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 2,000 points (1,250 + 750 reputation)

This means @EurekaTingz is this week's Head of Household! You have 24 hours from this post, or until January 8th, at 2:00PM PST to name your two nominations for this week's Power of Veto competition!

Ephemera: -1 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +5V | mirdo: -6​

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
I just want to start of by saying thank you for the comebacks Vi! I'm just glad I got to return and have another shot at this game, so yeah.

Okay so before I begin, these nominations definitely weren't easy to make. I've been gone for two weeks and I didn't really know what was happening so I was basically just went with the flow. But with that being said, my first nominee is...

Cel

We have definitely had our fair share of ups and downs throughout the entirety of the game so it only makes sense to nominate you. I know you're the person who wants me gone the most based off of our arguments and everything. And with the bounty placed on your head I couldn't pass up the offer. So I hope you can respect that, even if it isn't easy.

My next nominee is...

Alfze

This was so difficult to do. Honestly, you are probably one of the nicest people left in the game. You've never said anything to make me upset, so I just want to thank you because I understand how hard and frustrating this game can get. Also, let me point this out, you're a pawn. I've made it clear who my target this week was and it definitely isn't you. I don't want to see you go home at all this week. I really hope you can understand why I nominated you and please don't take it personally. :(

With that being said, good luck to both of you in the POV!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Wednesday: Closing Shift

The following players have been nominated!
Celever | Alfze

This week's Closing Shift features the following players! No other player may participate in this competition!

WORKERS BOOKED:
@EurekaTingz - Head of Household
@Celever - Nominee
@Alfze - Nominee
@mirdo - "Random" Draw
@Jadethepokemontrainer - "Random" Draw
@Ephemera - "Random" Draw

COMPETITION:

Today you'll be serving... Card Toss!

REGULATIONS:
You have until January 8th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you roughly 45 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.

Your Reputation Bonus is 5% of what I earned playing this game for each point of reputation you have.
You will gain or lose 7685 points per point of reputation for this competition.

Ephemera: -1 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +5V | mirdo: -6​

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Wednesday: Closing Shift Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Celever with 307,604 points (315,289 - 7,685 reputation)
2nd place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 279,724 points (241,299 + 38,425 reputation)
3rd place: @EurekaTingz with 270,649 points (239,909 + 30,740 reputation)

Congrats to @Celever for winning this competition!

As the winner of the Power of Veto, Cel has 24 hours, or until January 9th at 2:00PM PST to either use the veto and name his vetoed nominee, or discard the veto. At that time, this week's HoH (Flour) must make a renomination, if necessary.​

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
Alright, time to make my nominee. I have decided to renominate...

Mirdo

Sorry but I think doing this is what's best for my game at the moment. I hope you can understand that. Anyways, good luck to you and Al.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Thursday: Final Report

Welcome, workers, to the final report. In a short amount of time, one of you will be fired, unable to continue playing the game or discuss the game with any of your fellow houseguests. The currently nominated houseguests are:
mirdo | Alfze

A reminder to everyone, all you have to do is message me privately in PMs or Discord PMs who you'd like to vote to evict, and remove from the game. But remember, while they'll no longer stand in your way to the top of the chain, they will become part of the jury, able to affect how the game plays, and maybe some other fun little twists.~

You have until January 10th at 2:00PM PST to cast your vote for who you want to evict. This gives you roughly 43 hours. We have an awkward extended deadline this time, but please remember to submit your vote before deadline, and we'll get back to a normal schedule at the end of this week.
A reminder that not voting will cost you a reputation penalty, and that it will be harsher for votes. Once all votes have been received, regardless of deadline, an update will be released and one person will be evicted. You have until the deadline to change your vote, however the final vote cannot be changed, and your votes cannot be changed after the deadline.
A reminder that once again, @EurekaTingz as current HoH may not vote, and may only vote in the case of a tie.

Have fun, houseguests, and good luck. It looks like one of you will need it.~​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Eight - Thursday: The End

The week is over, and by a majority vote from all employees, the following workers have been evaluated:
mirdo | Alfze

This Thursday night, one of the two of you will be fired, unable to continue, and evicted from the game. Here are the results of the vote!
mirdo
mirdo
mirdo
mirdo

By a vote of 4-0, the eighth person to be fired, evicted from Big Brother: Sweet Sabotage... is mirdo. Thank you for playing!

Welcome to the jury! Keep in touch with the game and myself because at the end, your opinions on the house and finalists will give the final answer on the winner of the game.

Everyone, thank you for your votes, and for your hard work! Otsukare!

Please enjoy the Friday off, and take the weekend and enjoy yourselves, as I'll have an End of Week prompt for you very shortly.

Audience! You will be given a poll shortly, allowing you to dictate the reputation of our players! I'll be checking with you 24 hours before the start of our next week if necessary, to ensure that your participation has been appreciated properly.

You have until January 12th at 2:00PM PST to fulfill whatever duties you have for End of Week! At that time, we'll see you back at the workplace for the start of Week 9!

EMPLOYEES REMAINING: 5

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Nine - Monday: Opening Shift

Good morning everyone! Before we start your opening shift, I'd like to re-evaluate your reputation based on your choices and the audience's opinions of the game thus far:

REPUTATION CHANGES:
Alfze: +1 (-3)
Ephemera: +1, +1 (+1)
EurekaTingz: +1 (+5V)
Jadethepokemontrainer: -1, +1 (+5)

Alfze: -3 | Celever: -1 | EurekaTingz: +5V
Ephemera: +1 | Jadethepokemontrainer: +5

Celever holds the King's Crown.

COMPETITION:
Today you'll be serving... WASD!

REGULATIONS:
You have until January 13th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you 47 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.
As the previous week's Head of Household, Flour is unable to participate in this competition.

You will gain or lose 135 points per point of reputation for this competition.

WARNINGS:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Nine - Tuesday: Work Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Ephemera with 9,195 points (9060 + 135 reputation)
2nd place: @Celever with 6,845 points (6980 - 135 reputation)
3rd place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 6,685 points (6010 + 675 reputation)

This means @Ephemera is this week's Head of Household! You have 24 hours from this post, or until January 14th, at 2:00PM PST to name your two nominations for this week's Power of Veto competition!

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Nine - Wednesday: Closing Shift

The following players have been nominated!
Celever | Alfze

This week's Closing Shift features the following players! No other player may participate in this competition!

WORKERS BOOKED:
@Ephemera - Head of Household
@Celever - Nominee
@Alfze - Nominee
@Jadethepokemontrainer - "Random" Draw
@EurekaTingz - "Random" Draw

COMPETITION:

Today you'll be serving... Space Invaders!

REGULATIONS:
You have until January 16th at 2:00PM PST to submit for this competition! This gives you roughly 48 hours. A reminder that I'm open to discussion about how long competitions should last, especially at later stages in the game where the competition gets tighter! Any reductions in time limits will be based on the house's opinions of a fair length.

You will gain or lose 1640 points per point of reputation for this competition.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Nine - Wednesday: Closing Shift Evaluation

RESULTS:
1st place: @Jadethepokemontrainer with 49,670 points (41,470 + 8,200 reputation)
2nd place: @Ephemera with 27,350 points (25,710 + 1,640 reputation)
3rd place: @EurekaTingz with 20,660 points (12,460 + 8,200 reputation)

Congrats to @Jadethepokemontrainer for winning this competition!

As the winner of the Power of Veto, Jade has 24 hours, or until January 17th at 2:00PM PST to either use the veto and name his vetoed nominee, or discard the veto. At that time, this week's HoH (Ephemera) must make a renomination, if necessary.​

Status
Not open for further replies.