Finished Be Unpopular or Die! FINISHED! Congratulations Luckyfire, Corabed, Jay, Hegafire0 and SheNinja!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle4

Aspiring Trainer
Post #206 said:
It has come to this... a sombre mood has swept over the town square, and each and every member residing in it. The chanting was still apparent as ever, and Jay's mood was electrifying. His speeches to rally up behind C was largely ignored by all those who remained; instead, they decided to Water down his chants by throwing insults his way. Nevertheless, Jay was Defiant, creating a Torrent of discussion, and showing real Steel. Nevertheless, the others had Fighting power too and had the ability to Fire off any discussion or questions that they could muster with a Blaze. It was all-too obvious that Jay ruled the town square with an Iron Fist, however. The others seemed to content on attempting to Grass Jay up, Overgrown with hatred. They kicked the Ground in disgust at his futile attempts, and SHELL ARMOR.

The results..

A) Waterproof Sponge: 2
Luckyfire, corabed
B) Inflatable Dartboard: 0
C) Chocolate Teapot: 1
Jay
D) Helicopter Ejector Seat: 2
Hegafire0, SheNinja
E) Inflatable Anchor: 0
F) Pedal-Powered Wheelchair: 3
Salamencetrainer34, Blui, Ghost King

CONGRATULATIONS LUCKYFIRE, CORABED, JAY, HEGAFIRE0 AND SHENINJA, YOU ARE THE WINNERS OF BE UNPOPULAR OR DIE!

Hi all, and welcome to Be Unpopular or Die, a fun forum game which I took over from the Smogon Forums.

The premise of the game is simple: a question is asked, there are four options you can choose from. Each user signed up to the game PMs me with their answer. Now, when the results are in, the option with the highest amount of votes is the most popular answer. Therefore, anybody who voted for that option is eliminated from the game.

People can post whatever they want in the thread, if it is to do with the game. You can lie about what you chose, or tell the truth and give reasoning for why you chose it.

Here's an example of a question:

What item would you want to keep?

A) Inflatable Dartboard
B) Chocolate Teapot
C) Waterproof Sponge
D) Helicopter Ejector-Seat

Say, there's 80 participants in the game, 20 choose A, 15 choose B, 40 choose C and 5 choose D, all the people who voted C are eliminated.

I'll leave this thread open for two days, perhaps more if not enough people are signing up.

Signups List

1.Keeper of Night
2.Hegafire0
3.Salamencetrainer34
4.Teal
5.Pineapple X
6.Dark Void
7.Machamp the Champion
8.AlexanderTheAwesome
9.Sir Taco
10.RaichuGirl
11.Jay
12.Blui
13.MrGatr
14.pokemeister899
15.James86134
16.Lemonnade
17.TwistedTurtwig
18.Flys Gone 2071
19.The Fire Wyrm
20.Bo$$_89
21.P.DelSlayer
22.Luckyfire
23.Glace
24.Pride
25.Rally
26.PMJ
27.Ohman177
28.Drohn
29.SheNinja
30.Bisharp37
31.Ghost King
32.Ice
33.corabed

RE: Be Unpopular or Die! (Signups)

Out. I'm pretty sure this lets me survive round 1.

(for clarification yes I'd like to play)

What's the point of a water-proof sponge...

Seems interesting. I'll join. Nice to see a forum game on here that's not Werewolf for once. XD

Machamp the Champion said:
What's the point of a water-proof sponge...
You only wondered about that, huh?

In it to be a Hipster D-bag.

Lets see,

Inflatable Dartboards, too mainstream, too many people have pools these days...

Chocolate Teapots would be awesome, if I weren't lactose intolerant. Eughhh

Waterproof Sponge... Can it absorb blood? Meh, its probably still too mainstream.

I'll go with the stupid ejector... Thingy.

I WIN

Hmm, I already have a relatively unpopular opinion on most things.
I'll be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back