Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Virizion added.

To Flame Claw: Sure, that's fine.

And to CMP, TheDarkLucario, and Sweet Dawn Berlitz: Thanks. :3
---

Edit: Added Terrakion to the thread. I was finally able to get a good sketch!

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Virizion, Terrakion added.

I love the fighting trio, Xous. Great poses, as well. You certainly did them justice. Nice work, as always. :3

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Virizion, Terrakion added.

Your work is impressive as always, Xous :)

I'll be using Exadrill sprite based here: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=487313#post487313

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Virizion, Terrakion, Musketeer Wallpaper added.

To Juliacoolo: Okay. :3
---

Added a "Three Musketeers" wallpaper to the thread. It's located in a link beneath the Terrakion art in the first post, so it might be a bit hard to see. (It's also located in links in the "Art" sections of Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion.) If you want to use it for your wallpaper, feel free to do so!

Edit: Also added Kyurem v.2 to the thread.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Terrakion, Kyurem v.2, Musketeer Wallpaper added.

Could that awesome wallpaper become available in a higher resolution, 1440x900 perhaps?

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Terrakion, Kyurem v.2, Musketeer Wallpaper added.

Unfortunately that's as large as I can make it without having to completely remake it (which I don't have the time to do). I tried resizing it and applying some fixes to make it look nice, but the Musketeers don't come out right (the background looks great, though).

Next time I make a wallpaper I'll be sure to make it 1600x1200 so it can hopefully work on all screens. The computer I made that on is pretty old, so its screen size is outdated, I guess. xP

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Kyurem v.2, Musketeer Wallpaper added.

Ah, that's too bad. Was hoping to use it as a full screen wallpaper. Well, I'll be waiting anxiously for your next wallpaper!

Speaking of my next wallpaper... ;D

I made one for the three dragons of Unova:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/024/9/c/unova_dragons_wallpaper_by_xous54-d37yosk.png

That's the 1024x768 size, so if your computer uses a larger size visit my DeviantArt gallery and download the full size (1600x1200) by clicking the button on the side.

Just my opinion, I dont think the names and mini silhouettes are necessary, they kind of stick out like a sore thumb.

^ You just use it, and post what you are using. Don't wait for an answer. Read the rules.

Nice work on getting so many GenV Pokemon so fast, Xous. Im looking forward to shiny versions.

To XieRH: Those are actually a last-minute addition. xD The wallpaper felt very... Bare without them, but I guess I could have left it the way I originally wanted to leave it. I was torn between leaving it without them and putting them on, because I didn't want people to think I just threw it together quickly. I guess next time I'll just go with my first instinct.

And to Scizor master: Do you want to use the avatar or the full body art? I can't tell which one you're referring to, but since you're asking, I'm assuming you mean the full body art. If so, yes, you can use it. (If you mean the avatar, like safariblade said, you just need to say you're using it and you can use it.)

I just saw your Krookodile avatar and I love it. I'm going to use it now. Thanks.:)
I also have a question. I know you don't take requests, but I was wondering if you are working on a Bouffalant avatar?

Xous said:
To XieRH: Those are actually a last-minute addition. xD The wallpaper felt very... Bare without them

Technically it's not that bare because you have a checkered background. And that checkered pattern is tricky, because if you stick intrusive stuff inside it might not blend properly.

I used similar checkered BG when I released my Reshiram/Zekrom wallpapers a while back. It was also pretty empty aside from the checkered BG but I find it works just fine as the empty space is suitable for desktop icons.

To Afro-G: Ever since Bouffalant's Sugimori art was revealed, I've been trying to get artwork done for it. Unfortunately I can't seem to get anything to turn out right (which seems to be the trend for so many Generation 5 Pokémon). I'm still trying to stick to just drawing Generation 5 Pokémon for now, so it's just a matter of time until I can get a decent Bouffalant sketch done.

And to XieRH: That's true. :3
---

I uploaded a textless/silhouette-less version of the Unova Dragons wallpaper onto my DeviantArt, so if you want to use it, go ahead.

Xous, may I please use your Leafeon artwork for a fake Pokemon card?

Sure, go ahead.
---

So far it seems my next completed artwork will be Conkeldurr v.2 and/or Eelektross.

Chiraami (who cannot be bothered to log out of this account) wants to use Patrat art for a fake card. Is that alright? (Oh yeah, and Minccino and Watchog too.)

I will be using the charmander icon at pokefarm.org :)

Whoops I don't think I posted a reply in the right place ^^;
Sorry, I'm a bit new
Anyway, as I've said before, I'll be using the charmander icon at www.pokefarm.org :)

Back