Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Genosect v.4 added.

There doesn't seem much of a difference between v.4 and v.1 except for the colorization and pose is just slightly different

It's called practice. It's the reason he's that good at drawing.

I'll be using the Eevee avatar.

Edit: Can I also use Eevee V.1 and Umbreon V.1 for a banner?

To crystaltheumbreon: Sure, go ahead.
---

I made some changes to the rules (which I forgot to do earlier when the new rules went up), so be sure to read over them again. Changes are:
  • Removed the rule regarding staff avatars. Since we no longer have a rule that states staff and normal member avatars must be different, there's no need to worry if a staff member is using the same avatar as you.
  • Because there is no longer a staff avatar rule, you can use multiple avatars in a rotator if you wish.

Hey Xous, may I use Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venusaur for a banner please?

Sure, go ahead.
---

I'm going to try to get some artwork done tomorrow - I've been catching up on lost sleep the past few days.

I stickied it. Figured since you're one of us, after all, and your shop has become the "official" one of sorts as far as Pokemon avatars go, your thread should be stickied.

Glad to see you were the one that unstickied it. If you'd rather not have it stickied, that's totally cool bro. \m/

Great art Xous. I can see you really added more to the list since I have been here last.

Hello Xous! I'll be using Oshawott avatar by now.
You are wonderful as always!

Going to be switching between smerking non shiny joltion and 2nd flarion pic just in these forms

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Thundurus v.2 added.

I like the new Thundurus v.2 art Xous. Keep it up. :)

Added Thundurus v.2 to the thread. I keep putting off Herdier, but it'll definitely get done soon.

hey, mind if i use the red tailed Reshiram?

Your work is still impressive, as usual. Keep up the good work, as always, Xous.

Your artwork is so awesome, I made an account just so I could use one on a different forum. :D

I'll be using the Luxray one on the yugiohcardmaker.net forum- my username is Luxray there, after all.

Added Landorus to the thread. Poor Herdier keeps getting pushed back for Legendaries.

Hey, Im going to use zorua v1

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Landorus added.

I'll be using the Volcarona avatar, if you don't mind...

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Tornadus added.

Added Tornadus to the thread. It's been done since Wednesday, but I didn't have the time to upload it here. I've got a lot of artwork to do this weekend, so I'll be adding at least one thing (especially with Keldeo so close to being leaked).

Back