Finished Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 2 - Spies Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 2 - Round 2 -- R 2 | S 0 Looking For Another Sub

O_K so begin voting for a team of rev, KoN, Lugia and Teal...

RE: Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 2 - Round 2 -- R 2 | S 0 Looking For Another Sub

I fully believed until now that WW/Drohn and PMJ were the spies...
You know? If Drohn really were town, he wouldn't leave himself off if he wanted town to win.

Screw it.
YES

RE: Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 2 - Round 3

YES. This is the best team we could get. The only possible spy is Rev but PMJ is more likely at this point IMO.

Keeper of Night said:

Does that mean you don't anymore?

Drohn, what is your reasoning for not putting yourself on the mission?

Wait a minute... This is the perfect set up. Drohn did not put himself on it because he wanted it approved. There must be a spy on it then because if Drohn was resist he would have himself on it. Sadly we already have 3 approve votes which means that there are two possibilities: KoN is spy and the mission is rejected. We have our confirmed spy's Drohn and KoN. Two: the mission is approved and fails giving us our confirmed spy's Drohn and PMJ. Perfect!

Lugia123 said:
Wait a minute... This is the perfect set up. Drohn did not put himself on it because he wanted it approved. There must be a spy on it then because if Drohn was resist he would have himself on it. Sadly we already have 3 approve votes which means that there are two possibilities: KoN is spy and the mission is rejected. We have our confirmed spy's Drohn and KoN. Two: the mission is approved and fails giving us our confirmed spy's Drohn and PMJ. Perfect!
Slipped up I ment to say Teal instead of PMJ.

Drohn didn't actually specify a yes or no in his post, so majority has not been reached yet.

Also I would like to point this out: There are only 5 rounds, and currently The Resistance have won in two of them. Spies, one more successful mission and it's game over for you guys.

PMJ said:
Keeper of Night said:

It's pretty much WIFOM at this point.
However, if Drohn was town (or smart spy?) he would have out himself on the mission, made a case against... Somebody (probably me, I have a feeling), and made a case as to why he was good and he needed to be on the mission.
Would a town really suggest a suicide mission without reason?

Keeper of Night said:
PMJ said:

It's pretty much WIFOM at this point.
However, if Drohn was town (or smart spy?) he would have out himself on the mission, made a case against... Somebody (probably me, I have a feeling), and made a case as to why he was good and he needed to be on the mission.
Would a town really suggest a suicide mission without reason?

No. If he uses that trick he is obviously spy.

I think this is the best option for us, because WW/Drohn and PMJ stand out the most as scum. So I'm going to vote YES.

I vote yes because I hate celever.

I guess it's almost game over for us, PMJ. I was hoping people would be suspicious about the team I proposed, since they knew I was a spy, and that everyone except the Merlin would think twice about letting this team go. We would then be able to see who the Merlin was. Now we have to make a guess. PMJ, who do you think the Merlin is?

KoN suspected rev3sor for a while so I don't think he's the Merlin. For the same reasons that Lugia123 isn't thought to be a spy I also don't think he's the Merlin. That leaves rev3rsor and Teal.

Should we flip a coin or do you have any suggestions?

Nice try spy.

Drohn said:
I guess it's almost game over for us, PMJ. I was hoping people would be suspicious about the team I proposed, since they knew I was a spy, and that everyone except the Merlin would think twice about letting this team go. We would then be able to see who the Merlin was. Now we have to make a guess. PMJ, who do you think the Merlin is?

KoN suspected rev3sor for a while so I don't think he's the Merlin. For the same reasons that Lugia123 isn't thought to be a spy I also don't think he's the Merlin. That leaves rev3rsor and Teal.

Should we flip a coin or do you have any suggestions?

What happens if your telling a lie, PMJ is not a spy and you put a spy on this mission, it fails and you get back in the game? This is a likely scenario because PMJ is not on the mission and you need it to fail. I see that you were planning to figure out Merlon but did you really expect that to work, particularly with me around?

I expected everyone to think I wanted this mission to fail and therefore put the other spy in it to get it accepted despite everyone suspecting me. The idea was that only the Merlin would vouch for this team, since it would be the last needed success for the resistance. If it didn't go through it meant the suspicion would remain on one of the people I suggested, and I thought that surely the Merlin would want to avoid that. That failed, because everybody voted yes..

Why you all voted yes for a mission of 4 suggested by someone you don't trust is what I really don't get. >.> There really isn't any need to lie anymore, since there really is only resistance on that team unless there's a spy I don't know about (that would be awesome).

Drohn said:
I expected everyone to think I wanted this mission to fail and therefore put the other spy in it to get it accepted despite everyone suspecting me. The idea was that only the Merlin would vouch for this team, since it would be the last needed success for the resistance. If it didn't go through it meant the suspicion would remain on one of the people I suggested, and I thought that surely the Merlin would want to avoid that. That failed, because everybody voted yes..

Why you all voted yes for a mission of 4 suggested by someone you don't trust is what I really don't get. >.> There really isn't any need to lie anymore, since there really is only resistance on that team unless there's a spy I don't know about (that would be awesome).

Well I suppose now is now but if this mission succeeds then that works and if it fails me and PMJ cand just do the last mission (hopefully).

Mission suceeded!

Drohn please send the victim of your assassination into me via PM. The other spy was indeed PMJ. Anybody may talk in this thread, but try not to spam.

You have until Thursday at 8 PM GMT to submit a kill, but I do urge you to do it sooner.

RE: Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 2 - Assassination Period

woah how interesting
Spies win and town loses if merlin dies right?

RE: Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 2 - Assassination Period

rev3rsor said:
woah how interesting
Spies win and town loses if merlin dies right?

This is correct. You townies better pray! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back