Finished Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 2 - Spies Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 2 - Round 2 -- R 1 | S 0 Looking For Another Sub

52584693.jpg

RE: Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 2 - Round 2 -- R 1 | S 0 Looking For Another Sub

Honestly I am unskilled and naturally sudden. I also change my mind a lot. If Camoclone flip flopped like the wind in Members Revolt I do it like a tornado. Make of me what you will but that KoN, was just a blunder.

Teal said:
Actually just noticed something...
Keeper of Night said:
So... I'm going to believe that Rev is a spy. The fact that he has a role when others didn't + using bandwagon logic just makes it seem obvious.
I would greatly appreciate it if we could make this mission fail.
KoN is scum. So, the wolf team should be WW and KoN. This mission is not going through. So I will vote no on any team containing any of these two.

What do you mean "this mission is not going through"?
It already did...

I think he means the one coming up. Anyway, we haven't even heard what it is yet, so I'd prefer to have a mission and then decide on it, but I guess I understand you (Teal) a bit...

Keeper of Night said:
Teal said:
Actually just noticed something...
KoN is scum. So, the wolf team should be WW and KoN. This mission is not going through. So I will vote no on any team containing any of these two.

What do you mean "this mission is not going through"?
It already did...
The third mission. WW decides the members, obviously he will put himself on the mission, so it's not going through since he is a wolf. And I'm saying, if he puts himself or you (or both, duh) on the mission, I will automatically vote no for it.

I share Teal's spy list. Also KoN L1.

If I were spy, wouldn't I have failed the second mission and blamed Rev? After all my suspicions against him, it just would have made sense.

Or I could have even blamed Teal. Either way keeping people off of me.

Keeper of Night said:
If I were spy, wouldn't I have failed the second mission and blamed Rev? After all my suspicions against him, it just would have made sense.

Fine. Why is Rev a spy? What is your list of spy's and why?

Keeper of Night said:

Hey remember that wifom strat I posted about earlier?

Lugia123 said:
Keeper of Night said:

I thought he was for reasons I stated previously.
However, I doubt any spy would succeed a mission twice. It's too easy to blame the new guy while gaining a fail.
I don't have a list of spies. However, if I did, it would probably be PMJ and WW. Mostly because I trust the rest of you.

Keeper of Night said:
Lugia123 said:

However, I doubt any spy would succeed a mission twice. It's too easy to blame the new guy while gaining a fail.
I don't have a list of spies. However, if I did, it would probably be PMJ and WW. Mostly because I trust the rest of you.

They could succeed twice to use your excuse after realizing your mistake in the post I pointed out. Also you say you could have blamed it on Rev yet your list of spy's doesn't include him. Also KoN L1 Wandering Wolf L1.

Lugia123 said:
Keeper of Night said:

They could succeed twice to use your excuse after realizing your mistake in the post I pointed out. Also you say you could have blamed it on Rev yet your list of spy's doesn't include him. Also KoN L1 Wandering Wolf L1.

Because if I was a spy, I wouldn't have (probably) failed the second mission, and say that my reads were correct and that Rev was a spy, therefor keeping him off the next team.
Since it succeeded, why continue to suspect him?
In fact, I can ask you and Teal the same question. I've been on both successful missions. Why am I suspected more than, say, PMJ, who just pops in for single posts to keep active, then leaves. Not keeping up with discussion.
He's one of my suspects for sure.

However, when WW (or his replacement) comes in and suggests a team, I will vote fail, because I believe that person to be a spy.

Keeper of Night said:
Lugia123 said:

Because if I was a spy, I wouldn't have (probably) failed the second mission, and say that my reads were correct and that Rev was a spy, therefor keeping him off the next team.
Since it succeeded, why continue to suspect him?
In fact, I can ask you and Teal the same question. I've been on both successful missions. Why am I suspected more than, say, PMJ, who just pops in for single posts to keep active, then leaves. Not keeping up with discussion.
He's one of my suspects for sure.

However, when WW (or his replacement) comes in and suggests a team, I will vote fail, because I believe that person to be a spy.

Alright KoN. I believe you for the moment. We can agree that WW is a spy so I suggest we find more evidence. Also as far as PMJ goes I think we can just leave him because he often does that. Also what are everyone's thoughts on Haunted Water? He has been rather under the radar this whole game. I would like him to post a bit more. I would also like spy list and why from everyone because the dreaded mission 3 is coming and we don't have any giant spy leads. I think its WW (not even trying to be active) and Rev (not trying and what KoN said).

Keeper of Night said:
Haunted Water isn't playing afaik.

Oops *facepalm* NVM then. Also I did a bit of research on WW and check out posts 18, 36, 38, 41, 43.
Pressuring for missions 5 times is odd IMO.

RE: Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 2 - Round 2 -- R 2 | S 0 Looking For Another Sub

Drohn has officially subbed in for WanderingWolf! I will send him his role now. Is he a regular villager, a merlin, or even a spy? Who knows?! :)

KoN if you try to read between the lines with this post I am seriously going to become depressed ;-;

RE: Avalon (The Resistance) -- Game 2 - Round 2 -- R 2 | S 0 Looking For Another Sub

Celever said:
Drohn has officially subbed in for WanderingWolf! I will send him his role now. Is he a regular villager, a merlin, or even a spy? Who knows?! :)

KoN if you try to read between the lines with this post I am seriously going to become depressed ;-;

Nah, you handled that correctly.
Except I've kind of already narrowed it down enough that I still suspect him, so... Sorry?

Celever said:

Fine if KoN can't read between the lines I will sub for him in this duty. It sounds like he's a spy from that because even a spy sounds like he is not one but reverse physiology Celever is trying to fool us so more Wandering Drohn stuff. There Celever no depression.

I want to suggest that Lugia123 and Rev3sor should go on a mission.

And Keeper of Night and Teal. I totally knew we had to get 4 on this mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back