• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Auction Ends At 6:00 PM EST (GMT-5)!!! FIVE MINUTES LEFT! My Entire Binder, $100s Of Dollars Of Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Miss the game
AUCTION ENDS AT 6:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (GMT-5), 3:00 PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

COUNTDOWN TIMER: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130526T18&p0=2342&csz=1

Bids need to be in increments of $10.
Auction lasts until the 26th.
All my cards are minty-fresh unless otherwise specified.
I will only take Paypal.

Control F is your friend.

Shinies!
Golurk

FAs!
Rayquaza EX
Zekrom EX
Thundurus x4
Cobalion
Zekrom

EXs!
Cresselia
Terrakion x2
Mew
Darkrai
Promo Darkrai
Promo Mewtwo x10
Groudon

Metagame!

Reverse Hydreigon
Garchomp x2
Reverse Altaria
Garbodor x3
Sigilyph x3
Empoleon x4
Zekrom x2
Reverse Zekrom
Terrakion x2
Cobalion
Double Colorless Energy x4
Blend Energy GRPD x4

Trainers!

N xXx
Professor Juniper xXx
Bianca x2
Cheren x2
Random Receiver xXx
Eviolite x3
Ultra Ball xXx
Level Ball xXx
1st Place Victory Cup

Rarities!
First Movie Promo Mewtwo
First Movie Promo Pikachu
Delta Species Salamence EX
Tyranitar EX
Electabuzz EX
Ho-Oh EX
Skarmory EX
Shiftry EX (9.5/10)
Metagross EX (9.5/10)
Salamence EX (9.5/10)
Kyogre EX (8/10)
Flygon EX (4/10)

Swag!

Coolest Japanese Leafeon and Glaceon Deck Box you will ever see!
2013 City Champion Trophy x3
2012 SPT Finalist Trophy x1

Current Bid: $130

Bo$$_89

Two Posts a Day Kept the Trolls Away
RE: Auction!!!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Great Cards, Great Deal! Auction Lasts Until the 26th!!!!!

Can I bid $1

alex

Miss the game
RE: Auction!!!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Great Cards, Great Deal! Auction Lasts Until the 26th!!!!!

Oops, forgot to mention, bids need to be in increments of $10.

Bo$$_89

So $10 is my bid

Blui

lv85 paladin
RE: Auction!!!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $10

Let's go
Bid: $20

Bo$$_89

RE: Auction!!!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $20

$30 bid

PokePhD

PokéBeach Verified Seller
RE: Auction!!!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $20

alex said:
This will be on other sites as well, I will post when there is a higher bid from another site.
Could you please remove this portion from your thread?

Your auction being on PB means that only bids here will count.

Blui

lv85 paladin

Wait just quickly is the Shining Mewtwo 1st Edition or Unlimited? Thanks in advance.

Emma Watson

<3 Emma Watson <3

just saying Alex, I think I bought some of these

alex

Miss the game

SoulWind said:
alex said:
This will be on other sites as well, I will post when there is a higher bid from another site.
Could you please remove this portion from your thread?

Your auction being on PokéBeach means that only bids here will count.

Wait seriously? Can I post links to the other locations so that you can verify they are real bids?

And also sorry guys, Pokepuzzle is right, this is a teensy bit out dated. FA Kyogre EX, Shining Mewtwo, Registeel EX, Shaymin EX have been removed. If you wish, you may retract your bid, since there were some cards there that shouldn't have been there.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
RE: Auction!!!! Hundreds of Dollars of Cards!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $30

I'd like to know the other sites.

Muddy68

Democrat to the End
Advanced Member
RE: Auction!!!! Hundreds of Dollars of Cards!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $30

No Alex, you may not, if you are posting an auction on Pokebeach it should only be for members of this site.

alex

Miss the game

Muddy68 said:
No Alex, you may not, if you are posting an auction on Pokebeach it should only be for members of this site.

Alright, I'll take that sentence down.

Emma Watson

<3 Emma Watson <3

also, I already bought shiny hydreigon too :p (unless you have another one)

alex

Miss the game

>.<

I'm so disorganized lol.

Nigel

Extra Spicy

$40 bid

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member

go away nigel this is mine.

Bo$$_89

Leave both of you
$50

Nigel

Extra Spicy
RE: Auction!!!! Hundreds of Dollars of Cards!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $50

$60

alex

Miss the game
RE: Auction!!!! Hundreds of Dollars of Cards!! My Entire Binder Goes to the Highest Bidder!!!!!! Auction Lasts Until the 26th! CURRENT BID: $60

Bump! The Mewtwos alone would cover the current bid!

Status
Not open for further replies.