Finished Attempt to Kill Uberchu V.whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palkia distorts space so it gets out.

I put Uberchu in a metal case that weighs 1000000000000 tons. It can't be opened by any means and can't be teleported out of. The box is unaffected by time and space distortions.

The box is not immune to reality distortions. Uberchu distorts reality to escape.

Uberchu uses the glitch move TM48.

Used cape attack of Mario's.

I PWN Uberchu by using Judgement ground type.

I fly to Uberchu and carry it away

I kiss Uberchu and kick him to the ocean to drown during inflatuation

Those robot mermen from Mother 3 come out and give him oxygen, so he lives.

I blast Mario with a rocket launcher, then Falcon Kick Uberchu.

You aren't even trying, are you?

Uberchu, using his Uber, disappears from reality, thus he did not get hurt. he returns and punishes you.

I:
-Turn Uberchu into a small, powerless ball of pikachuness
-drain his powers into a cup of juice and drink the juice, causing me to get his powers
-I use his powers to destroy him by sending him to a black hole.
-The Uberchu I destroyed was the real uberchu, in the flesh.
-He did not use a power, ability, secial effect, yu-gi-oh card, or anything to stop me or teleport himself.
-the black hole is a real black hole, and not a reverse trap hole.
-The ball is not a pikachu, it is the Uberchu

Uberchu is destroyed.

Uberchu manages with just 1 HP left and counters you to your deathXD

I set C4 charges on every single part of his body. Then I lock him in an indesrtuctable rocket ship that launches him into space and directly into the sun, and right as soon as he is near the sun, I detinate all of the C4 charges at once. If he lives, the rocket doesn't blow up because it is indestructable and it goes into the sun and Uberchu meets his fate!XD

Uberchu is heatproof.

I tie Uberchu firmly to a pole in Antarctica in July (winter in the Southern Hemisphere) and leave him for dead. Uberchu is too darn cold to move; I at least have a space suit which protects me like Thick Fat on a Sealeo.

Uberchu uses Thunder, heating the air and burning the rope. (That's how global warming started.)

I steal Calvin's Transmogrifier Gun, and transmogrify Uberchu into an ant, which I step on.

Uberchu fries you and then eats you!xD

I falcon punch uberchu into a black hole, and if he escapes, the Death Star is postioned outside of the black hole, and it will fire it's super laser at uberchu. Oh yeah, the laser can lock onto to Uberchu!

Uberchu's life expectancy is: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.

I have Raikou PWN Uberchu with Hyper Beam...
It doesn't miss either because it is holding Zoom Lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back